Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Aura Kingdom] Release Files V7 - Content 110

Reaction score
Thank you very much @yokohiro .
I have a question. How to disable exchange with Adventure Encyclopedia
yokohiro - [Aura Kingdom] Release Files V7 - Content 110 - RaGEZONE Forums

S_TreasureIndex.ini and C_TreasureIndex.ini.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
navicat said Could not connect to server connection refused
how to restart server with debian commands ? i knew one for centos but debian i can't find commands

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
navicat said Could not connect to server connection refused
how to restart server with debian commands ? i knew one for centos but debian i can't find commands

for reboot: reboot
for shutdown: shutdown -h now

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey everyone, so I can connect but then I get server login failed. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. When I setup the oneclick I should be using the yokohiro download correct? Here is the log from putty...apologize for it's length but maybe someone can see where I'm going wrong.

edit: Figured out the issue, got it up and running thank you!!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@yokohiro your releases as always are amazing. Any plans to release slvl content stuff in the future? And is there a way to be able to fort equipment to +30 instead of just +20? And also eidolon collection bonuses in this or not something we have access to yet? Sorry for all the questions and thank you again!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
need help,

That's the same error message I had yesterday when I setup my putty with the yokohiro option. You have to make sure you setup your server with the Frost server to run this one. That was my issue anyway.

So I had no issues yesterday but when I started everything up today and got in game all the mobs are frozen. Not sure what changed since I didn't really do anything after I closed it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
That's the same error message I had yesterday when I setup my putty with the yokohiro option. You have to make sure you setup your server with the Frost server to run this one. That was my issue anyway.

So I had no issues yesterday but when I started everything up today and got in game all the mobs are frozen. Not sure what changed since I didn't really do anything after I closed it.

thanks

Reaction score
@yokohiro your releases as always are amazing. Any plans to release slvl content stuff in the future? And is there a way to be able to fort equipment to +30 instead of just +20? And also eidolon collection bonuses in this or not something we have access to yet? Sorry for all the questions and thank you again!

working for this...

SLV i need more time...
next release; EIDOLON collections.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
working for this...

SLV i need more time...
next release; EIDOLON collections.

Looking forward to it! Also...any reason why I can't get above level 75 and mastery level 55? Tells me I'm capped and won't gain anymore exp. Did I do something wrong?

Reaction score
Looking forward to it! Also...any reason why I can't get above level 75 and mastery level 55? Tells me I'm capped and won't gain anymore exp. Did I do something wrong?

open S_Paramenter.ini line 22, change for 99
open config.ini server side and change level max for 99.

restart server and enjoy.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
open S_Paramenter.ini line 22, change for 99
open config.ini server side and change level max for 99.

restart server and enjoy.

Ah, that worked perfectly for that! Weapon Mastery only goes to Max 55, is there a fix for that as well or have we not gotten weapon mastery max skills worked out yet for level 60? Also how do you open the higher level maps in the teleportal?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ah, that worked perfectly for that! Weapon Mastery only goes to Max 55, is there a fix for that as well or have we not gotten weapon mastery max skills worked out yet for level 60? Also how do you open the higher level maps in the teleportal?

working this...

add for the warp

sorry for lag.. my PC have lower memory.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
working this...

add for the warp

sorry for lag.. my PC have lower memory.

No worries :) So you're still working on level 60 mastery and warp to higher level dungeons. Well that's ok if it's not done, I'll just keep an eye out and look forward to your future updates :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank yokohiro it work. but now i create server on VPS i have a problem

yokohiro - [Aura Kingdom] Release Files V7 - Content 110 - RaGEZONE Forums
https://ibb.co/dcKcwkH

Reaction score
Hi yokohiro thanks for the great release! I am new to aura kingdom development and i was hoping to learn i hope you can help me!

Btw do you know where can i fix this?

There's no character shown when choosing class to create?

and is there something like itemlist? and how can i add them to my character?

Thanks in advance hope you can help me.

Back