Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Aura Kingdom] Release Files V7 - Content 110

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I reinstall the server follow both of tutorial but i still get this :(
5F3gVbX - [Aura Kingdom] Release Files V7 - Content 110 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So.. I've been at this for a few hours, and i don't know what i'm doing wrong. I've followed the one click server guide, and i have a server up and running fine. i can connect with putty, and navicat. I've changed the IP in config.ini in the yoko client, but everytime i open AK it just gets stuck at "Logging in, please wait." I've messed with my firewall, antivirus, and i've made sure the date is changed. it won't work. I really need help with this.

Edit: I've somehow fixed my issue? I'm not sure where i messed up, but just redoing the entire "one click server" somehow fixed my issue.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So.. I've been at this for a few hours, and i don't know what i'm doing wrong. I've followed the one click server guide, and i have a server up and running fine. i can connect with putty, and navicat. I've changed the IP in config.ini in the yoko client, but everytime i open AK it just gets stuck at "Logging in, please wait." I've messed with my firewall, antivirus, and i've made sure the date is changed. it won't work. I really need help with this.
it's sound like u get a error like me, when u hit /root/hsxy/start wait for server start up, do you see the any segmentation fault ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
it's sound like u get a error like me, when u hit /root/hsxy/start wait for server start up, do you see the any segmentation fault ?

I don't see that when I start mine. It starts, then just does the usual IO loop. My client just won't get past the logging in screen.

Okay so when if i use the yokohiro files from the one click server i can log into the game, but it's bugged and the tutorial quest npcs just don't exist. If i replace the server files with the one linked in this post, then i can't connect at all, and it stays at "logging in, please wait."

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
is this normal there is an error "teleport failed please re enter the portal."
also is there tutorial for creating an account????

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
About the bug when the newest eidolon created,the combo animate is something crash?but u can use it still,fews eidolon combo and spells was not added to the data file,when i use the patch of v12 to SERVER SIDE IT APPEAR ERROR CAUSE I CANT UPDATE THE SPELL AND ENCHANT.anyone know how to fix it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, does anyone know how to fix the overlapping hairstyles bug? I tried to get around it by changing hairstyle to the bald option (#13) but also got an error saying Appearance change failed, reverting back to original hairstyle. Any fixes?

Reaction score
copy T_* files to client for server folder

Solved for LocalConnection: redo all from the start installation.

Problem: Try to use VPS, the server is running but when enter server selection it say its offline, ill try to use aurakingdomserverpatch but still the same, is any method to add VPS ip in worldserver and zoneserver

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks so much for this awesome contribution! Keep it up and more power bro!:thumbup::eek:tt::eek:tt:

Most Male Costumes and Hair are not showing properly showing or not showing at all. How to fix pls?
Screens:

Watch the video:

01 - Server Files:

02 - Backup Database (if u need).

03 - T_Files:

04 - Client:
MediaFire:
MEGA:
GDrive:

ty @Biomanable for the link.

05 - DressRoom SQL Script:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f936/dressroom-maker-v0-1-a-1190692/#post9045408

06 - Fix for Mounts:

by @Eperty123
Here's a version with all eidolon spells:

yokohiro - [Aura Kingdom] Release Files V7 - Content 110 - RaGEZONE Forums

Instructions

Extract the Server Files and T_Files files to a folder on your PC.

NOW!

Follow this steps:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f936/opensource-click-server-1169800/

Or: Follow this vídeo tutorial:

After completing the installation of @UseresU "One Click" server.

01 - Using WinSCP or similar program, rename Data folder inside "HXSY" folder.

02 - Copy you extracted folder "Data" of you files "hxsy-2020-10-21.rar" and paste inside you server folder, "HXSY" folder server side.

03 - Copy T_Files of extracted files and paste from Data folder of you SERVER SIDE.

04 - Open your console program (PUTTY recommended) and type: CHMOD 777 /root -R and press ENTER.

05 - Open you client folder and configure "Connect.ini" and Connects.ini" of your SERVER IP.

DONE! Start server and ENJOY!

thanks @UseresU for shared me with the mission file:" 015.001.01.09".

Ps:
some small BUGS are still present, which i will correct during my free time.

ty all. :love:

More Screens

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
same in my server too, some of the costume i insert using command has no appearance the possibily of that is some appearance files of that items is missing in latest client. we need to wait for yoko for next data update.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can't we just rip it out on the main Aura kingdom server by Aeria?:laugh:
same in my server too, some of the costume i insert using command has no appearance the possibily of that is some appearance files of that items is missing in latest client. we need to wait for yoko for next data update.

Do you also have problems with your mount? Some can't be ride on.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Where can I find the old Costume Suits and Hairstyle / Headgears?
I only have the new ones.

just download the fixed mount at first page

maybe the next yoko update

Reaction score
Where can I find the old Costume Suits and Hairstyle / Headgears?
I only have the new ones.

all server items, you can browse at hxsy>data>db>T_Item.ini

or you can check at

Listing Items for Itemmall

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can you share your itemall.sql and dressroom.sql?
all server items, you can browse at hxsy>data>db>T_Item.ini

or you can check at

Listing Items for Itemmall

Back