Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Aura Kingdom] Release Files V7 - Content 110

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone help me with this error? I'm pretty sure I got all the files and replaced the T files in the config. Thanks alot

yokohiro - [Aura Kingdom] Release Files V7 - Content 110 - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

How to change client version num?

Last edited:
Reaction score
How to patch BIN's IP sir ?
I'm use new version
Can't edit with AKTool ver 1

Use the script by UserUs on Development Section. It has a PATCH BIN line. You may copy it and execute only this line again, editing the ./akinstall.sh script

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
hi
very strange problem

then i replaced the T files
and now it does not work at all, as the installation is one error

/akinstall.sh and when installing the script
I have a database without a password

big bugs

i solved my problem
I will share my debian

use stable

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to get this texture "TW" i really dont know.\(._ .):*:
nadinha mesmo.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Sorry I have a problem that perhaps most of them have and it is that of not being able to create a char due to the error Could not create character profile

I know that I read some that you say to change the language of the server but I do not know how to do that also that if I replace the T * that were the same as the oneclick server so if someone can leave a tip on how to change the type server language I would appreciate it :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Sorry I have a problem that perhaps most of them have and it is that of not being able to create a char due to the error Could not create character profileI know that I read some that you say to change the language of the server but I do not know how to do that also that if I replace the T * that were the same as the oneclick server so if someone can leave a tip on how to change the type server language I would appreciate it :)
this is what I did, simple but long: 1. after the one click server, I run the server, after line 200, i stop the server and run again after the second server stop. 2. then i did the second instructions, run the server and after line 200, stop, twice 3. then the 3rd instructions the T.* Files, i did the same. Hope that with this it will solve your problem. good luck

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello guys someone can help me with this problem?
I have been tried everything to fix it, I check ip in database "serverstatus and World" I change ips in client folder "Connect.ini and Connects.ini" I also tried patch server files but the AKTools doesn't work with those new files.
I use http://forum.ragezone.com/f936/opensource-click-server-1169800/index6.html#post9075482 and doesn't work also.
if someone can update a new tool to patch server or help me with this problem I'll be grateful.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its possible to open private server with this files or buggy ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys.I have everything setup server works etc.I can ping the server from my windows and so forth.Only problem i have is i can't connect navicat as it says Fatal Error: authentication for user progres.I have tried everything i could think of including using heidisql to see if it connects.Heidisql just says access denied.

So i can't create an account.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry but i am still busy on my current work (actual job). i am still at level 20's. hope to get there soon. and i am still new to this game. thank you for the mention

Back