Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Aura Kingdom] Release Files V7 - Content 110

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't connect to the database.
passwordVK2HwNFPFFFI035LiBgdd7m2dFu4aKxl

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I get this when i start the server and i cant connect to the database

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I followed all the steps and I'm having problems when selecting the channel.
Ticket 0x01000000C0A80145C0A8014E8F19F57C8CFB67458B6B, 1, 0x4501A8C0, 0x4E01A8C0, 0x198F Sent

yokohiro - [Aura Kingdom] Release Files V7 - Content 110 - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
nothing has changed, still giving the same problems

edit: I deleted everything and started from 0, the CHMOD command is wrong on the site is chmod -r 777 /root
now is work!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This doesn't make sense. The syntax on the site is correct. I just tested this on a couple of distributions (One Ubuntu, One Kali Linux, and the Aura Kingdom Server which is debian) All of these are debian-based, but the chmod tool syntax remains the same across most of the prevalent distros (as far as I am aware).

If you try to run the command with the syntax you've provided, you get the following issues:

root@aurakingdom:~# chmod 777 -r /root
chmod: cannot access '777': No such file or directory

This is because you're using a lowercase "r" for the recursive operand, and not a capital "R". If you run the "man" command for chmod (man chmod) you can see that the recursive operand is -R. Because -r means nothing, it skips the operand and throws off the command, causing the above errors. Syntax is critical in Linux. One little thing like this can send your entire operation into /dev/null (the trash).

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Now that I've seen it, sorry, but the command chmod 777 -R /root, didn't work for me on debian 11, I tested it in the bitvise console and it also failed, so I googled and found the command chmod -R 777 /root, this one worked, so if it worked for you congratulations, I'm just communicating a problem I had,but I already gave up on creating the server, I was looking for a server but I noticed that the version I'm looking for is v15, v7 is very outdated, sorry for the inconvenience, but I managed to run the server very well. thank you very much for sharing the server with us,if anyone knows where I can get a v15 even if it's paying please contact me on discord /

MarceloVLK#0002

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
putty refuses to download the files using the code provided in the video tutorial. Is this normal? I recive a timeout error after 40 secounds

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How far into the install process are you? Are you talking about the wget command for the one click installer?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes. where you have to type in the wget commamd. everything before it works so far

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, the repository is active. You can confirm this by going to . So it's some other connection-based issue. Are you installing this on a VM? If so, is that VM network adapter set to use an internal NAT or is it set to bridged mode?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
to Pagefault404: im using as in the video described a vm with debian 11 using the bridged connection
Unbenannt.PNG - [Aura Kingdom] Release Files V7 - Content 110 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
to Pagefault404: im using as in the video described a vm with debian 11 using the bridged connection
View attachment 172818

When you installed Debian, did you also configure a desktop environment? A few things you can try:

1.) Make sure your VM IP address matches your network IP schema using the "ip address" command. If it matches, move to 2
2.) Try to ping an external site like google. If it works, move to 3
3.) Ping github (github.com) if it works, move to 4
4.) Navigate to the repo directly by going to in a web browser on the VM

This honestly seems like a network issue. A step must have been missed in the configuration of the VM. I know people say that and someone's first reflex is to respond "I didn't miss anything, it's the process that's wrong" but the process works for everyone else. When troubleshooting, it's always better to blame yourself and an error on your part than it is to blame the process.

Try those things, see how you do.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im just blaming myself. Thanks again four assistance. I will try it.
Yeah, im not bothering with this anymore. It doesnt work.
Still many thanks.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im just blaming myself. Thanks again four assistance. I will try it.
Yeah, im not bothering with this anymore. It doesnt work.
Still many thanks.

That's the rub, though. It DOES work.

pQ5qpsQ - [Aura Kingdom] Release Files V7 - Content 110 - RaGEZONE Forums

I JUST ran that while I was typing this. It works. There's something else wrong, and it's likely very simple, something easy to overlook. Go through all of the steps again and doublecheck everything. If you have to, start over. Anything worth doing is worth completing. The only thing it will cost you is time, and you will learn from it. You have nothing to lose.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back