Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Aura Kingdom] Release Files V7 - Content 110

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could not create character profile.
yokohiro - [Aura Kingdom] Release Files V7 - Content 110 - RaGEZONE Forums

INI's missing server side or timezone wrong

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@yokohiro Thanks again for this version, do you have any news about the version that you were working with?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for your contribution,Hope new version can be a New Year gift

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why would you pay for something that's free? You might as well just play the retail game and spend money if it's about supporting the developers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes sir! i am have a version V8 and V10.

i am need a litle time for finish the files, and share here.

CYA.

what good news, i will look forward to it
what good news, i will look forward to it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How I change the timezone of the serverfile? Because my quests delay so much... thank you:)
And how I create an account in navicat?

Update:
I managed to create an account with this script: https://forum.ragezone.com/f937/register-page-php-1152598/

But when I try to login say:

Loginserver log:
What should I do?

Last edited:
Reaction score
How I change the timezone of the serverfile? Because my quests delay so much... thank you:)
And how I create an account in navicat?

Update:
I managed to create an account with this script: https://forum.ragezone.com/f937/register-page-php-1152598/

But when I try to login say:

Loginserver log:
What should I do?

generated md5 for the second password?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
generated md5 for the second password?
In ffaccount are normal words like”abcd” in ffmember tb_user is md5
Do you want me to put in ffaccount md5 as well?

Edit:
I solved, the other problem is now that I receive the the client is out of date...I forgot where I should change the version to be the same, can you please tell me? :D

Edit 2:
I solved the version client, I had to change from DB.
And regarding timezone, how I change it?

Edit3:
I changed the servertime zone to -10 years to be 2013 :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In ffaccount are normal words like”abcd” in ffmember tb_user is md5
Do you want me to put in ffaccount md5 as well?

Edit:
I solved, the other problem is now that I receive the the client is out of date...I forgot where I should change the version to be the same, can you please tell me? :D

Edit 2:
I solved the version client, I had to change from DB.
And regarding timezone, how I change it?

Edit3:
I changed the servertime zone to -10 years to be 2013 :)

I have an issue that I don't understand.
In navicat i have this version:
And I need to have 020, I change in 020, I save but every time change back to 010 after I quit from the game.
Is any way to be changed permanently in 020?

Thank you!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have an issue that I don't understand.
In navicat i have this version:
And I need to have 020, I change in 020, I save but every time change back to 010 after I quit from the game.
Is any way to be changed permanently in 020?

Thank you!

make sure the S_SysSetup.ini on your Server are the same as on your Game Client

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
make sure the S_SysSetup.ini on your the Server are the same as on your Game Client

Thank, I solved :D
I have the last question:
In the scene the following characters are in another place: Duelist, Shinobi and Holy Sword, which scenes are for those characters?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a question. During the one click install, it says 1 -> IP and 2 -> for other ip. Do you put your main external ISP into 2 to allow others to connect to you? I don't want to run this for local connection only, I like my friends to connect.

Second question, what is all the ports you need for portforwarding?

Last Question, if you do find all the ports and portforward them, can your friends even connect, or do you need to patch the files to allow this functionality? I don't like to use Hamachi, as I dislike it. I know its easier, but I prefer to use less software as possible. The only reason I'm asking about 'patching' the files as people does keep mentioning that, though I also heard the oneclick installer may do that for you already?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,I got a client crashed after open for a few seconds.
here is error.log screenshot how to fix this?
KNWhmvX - [Aura Kingdom] Release Files V7 - Content 110 - RaGEZONE Forums

please help.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
During the dialogue with Flower (after completing the "Lv7. Buried Secrets" quest), I left the computer for a few minutes. When I returned, I saw a message "Connection to server failed. (0)". Now, when trying to enter the game with this character, the same message appears every time. Also, now I can't create a new character - the message "Could not create character profile." appears.

Any ideas why this problem appeared and how to solve it?

UPD: After several restarts of the server, the problem solved itself! But I still don't understand why the problem appeared at all...

After 1-2 hours of playing, the network connection to the virtual machine disappears (you can't connect either through PuTYY, FileZilla, or any other similar application). Accordingly, the connection between the game server and the game client also disappears. At the same time, in everything else, the virtual machine continues to work normally (judging by the fact that the game server log continues to be displayed in the virtual machine window).

Could it be a problem with the settings of the virtual machine (I'm using VirtualBox) or the OS installed on it (I'm using Debian 11)? Although this is strange, because I did everything according to the instructions for installing the game server, and did not make any changes myself.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After 1-2 hours of playing, the network connection to the virtual machine disappears (you can't connect either through PuTYY, FileZilla, or any other similar application). Accordingly, the connection between the game server and the game client also disappears. At the same time, in everything else, the virtual machine continues to work normally (judging by the fact that the game server log continues to be displayed in the virtual machine window).

Could it be a problem with the settings of the virtual machine (I'm using VirtualBox) or the OS installed on it (I'm using Debian 11)? Although this is strange, because I did everything according to the instructions for installing the game server, and did not make any changes myself.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone is interested in translating this version into English?

Back