Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Aura Kingdom] Release Files V7 - Content 110

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think he refers to the image, but already with the server as they usually do with profect world servers

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi all, is there anyone facing the same problem just like me with this error "<System> Telport failed. Please re-enter the portal." when it started? It's keep showing this error message in game, anyone know how to fix it or is just my bug only? thanks very much.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all, is there anyone facing the same problem just like me with this error "<System> Telport failed. Please re-enter the portal." when it started? It's keep showing this error message in game, anyone know how to fix it or is just my bug only? thanks very much.
Someone already addressed this issue before i think either in this thread or in AK section but anywaysYour map files mismatch make sure you have same map filesfor example : data/scene/S001.ini these ini files on both Serverside and Clientside should be the same

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thanks for the answer, I will try to figure it out which files mismatch with this issue, thanks a lot.

BTW, I just have another problem with create character, I got this error "Could not create character profile." in game when I try to create a character come with Chinese name (like this screen: ) but it work fine with English name, I already did the following setup to make it run as TW language.

open setup.ini in server side.change: Locate=US for you language
open locate.ini in client sidechange Locate=US for you language

may I know is it the database encoding issue? but I have take a look that the encode type is UFT-8, should work with Chinese word/font right? can any one help me with this? big thanks for all AK master.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for the answer, I will try to figure it out which files mismatch with this issue, thanks a lot.

BTW, I just have another problem with create character, I got this error "Could not create character profile." in game when I try to create a character come with Chinese name (like this screen: ) but it work fine with English name, I already did the following setup to make it run as TW language.

open setup.ini in server side.change: Locate=US for you language
open locate.ini in client sidechange Locate=US for you language

may I know is it the database encoding issue? but I have take a look that the encode type is UFT-8, should work with Chinese word/font right? can any one help me with this? big thanks for all AK master.
I am afraid i won't be much help here since i never used any language other than English ever in any server before :( hope someone more versed in this language helps you good luck :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a big problem, every time I change the files of yokohiro, PuTTY does not want to turn on my server ... how to do please ?

Are you sure your doing this step after pasting new files ?

04 - Open your console program (PUTTY recommended) and type: CHMOD 777 /root -R and press ENTER.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh then you probably don't have CHMOD command installed in your server you should google it how to install its useful to have it saves you seconds instead of doing it manually :D but regardless it works the same
its just that whenever you add files in Serverside you have to run either CHMOD command or do it manually by giving it permission like you did.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try chmod in lowercase. it never worked in uppercase for me.

yokohiro - [Aura Kingdom] Release Files V7 - Content 110 - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for the great work with this server.

Since I play this as a single player game and there are some items I missed in the itemmall, I made my own and thought I would share them with those who are interested. It contains almost all basic aidolons, almost all costumes (without white, green, blue and timed), a lot of useful consumables and traveler items. All prices are in AP and set to 1. The zip contains the sql file (the original item mall should be truncated, otherwise there will be a lot of duplicate entries (it is best to make a backup of the original beforehand) and then import the itemmall.sql.) For changes I have the Excel file added. This is where, for example, prices can best be changed or additional items added. Then convert the excel file into an sql file with a tool such as "https://sqlizer.io/" and import it. In Excel, the yellow lines must be removed beforehand, as they were used for structuring.

(There are some items - mostly in the costumes-categorie which are not available on the client. I´ll try to sort these out if I find the time)

View attachment itemmall.zip

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Npcs not spawning and i try make another character it's still same sir sorry my english not good

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Npcs not spawning and i try make another character it's still same sir sorry my english not good

Then its probably what Misty24 said 1 post before yours
Most problems with quests are usually coz of miss matched INIs specifically C_Mission.ini and S_Mission.ini as UseresU stated in the
thread Misty24 linked so make these 2 files are identical that should solve most common quest related issues :)

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
why debian 9 `? Shouldnt it run on other distros too ? Just asking because im too lazy to test on my ubuntu 21.04 server :D:

Any informations about requirements like minimum CPU and RAM ? Could a G2030 with 16 GB ram be enough for a decent server ?

Back