Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Aura Kingdom] Release Files V7 - Content 110

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
why debian 9 `? Shouldnt it run on other distros too ? Just asking because im too lazy to test on my ubuntu 21.04 server :D:

Any informations about requirements like minimum CPU and RAM ? Could a G2030 with 16 GB ram be enough for a decent server ?

You can setup the server on most distributions. For a long time all tutorials used an old Centos version. Debian 9 is used for most tutorials now because of the installer, we wrote it with Debian 9 in mind.
Last time I checked, Ubuntu worked fine - but that was years ago. Since Ubuntu is Debian based you can try to use the installer and hope for the best.

Unless you want to host a public server, you don't need a mid to high end server to have a good experience. The files run pretty well on low end servers, just make sure to get at least 2 cores and about 4GB RAM (of course more is always better).

Reaction score
You can setup the server on most distributions. For a long time all tutorials used an old Centos version. Debian 9 is used for most tutorials now because of the installer, we wrote it with Debian 9 in mind.
Last time I checked, Ubuntu worked fine - but that was years ago. Since Ubuntu is Debian based you can try to use the installer and hope for the best.

Unless you want to host a public server, you don't need a mid to high end server to have a good experience. The files run pretty well on low end servers, just make sure to get at least 2 cores and about 4GB RAM (of course more is always better).

Fine. Tried it on ubuntu 21.04 Server. Script failed at first but i found the solution. Had to change from posix shell to bash and change the echo's from normal echo "text" to echo -e "text" as bash normally dont do escape sequences (the text was not on new line).
Just the color part is now f***ed up but who cares about colors :D:

Its working fine after that changes :):

If someone wants to do on ubuntu, i added the script to the post. Just rename from .txt to .sh (ragezone wont let me upload sh files directly :D: )

EDIT: If ubuntu says something like /bin/bash^M: interpreter not found, you have windows line endings. You can use notepad++ for example to change to unix line endings or simply copy the content into a new file on your ubuntu box.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is it possible to add subcategories to the itemmall on this server?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please help me,

I have followed the instruction,but i get error 'could not create character profiles'
and the server suddently stopped.
yokohiro - [Aura Kingdom] Release Files V7 - Content 110 - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
Please help me,

I have followed the instruction,but i get error 'could not create character profiles'
and the server suddently stopped.

Probably not quite the answer you may want but i had same issue first time i attempted to install these files and was solved for me by going back and reinstalling as fresh files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Probably not quite the answer you may want but i had same issue first time i attempted to install these files and was solved for me by going back and reinstalling as fresh files
I was reinstalling fresh 2x but this error' not fixed.

anyone who has debian-9.11.0-netinst.iso please upload it.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Heya folks,

I'm running Linux as my daily driver. I remember running some Aura Kingdom client before with an older server through wine. The client for this version gets messed up on the login screen, where the username/password dialog is, after the 2 short movies and the loading screen, but the sound plays and i can write in the password box. See below:

Is there an alternative client that can be used with this server, so that i can give it another shot? Or maybe someone could try to run it with wine and report back if the test is successful?

Thanks!

EDIT: Fixed it - installed with witnetricks: d3dcompiler_47 d3drm d3dx9_43 d3dx9 d3dxof physx. I'm positive not all of these are needed. There was an issue with HLSL shader compiling, so one (or more) of the listed libraries needed to be native dx9.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

So far everything is working, but it seems I can't open some reward chests, for example - the daily "Login Gift Box: Bronze". In the AKDB website (aurakingdom-db.com) I see 2 item_id's for it - 61083 and 61028. Both can't be opened. In the GNU/Linux world upper/lower case letters matter and I'm wondering if the problem lies in the C_* and c_* files in the client. I played around with renaming those files, but still - no go. What could be causing this?

Thanks!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello we have a short problem we dont can finish the tutorial,
we can kill 1 2 Boss mob and we then we stand in front of the wall of fire and it does not go away have who a idea?
and where can found the position from the monsters in die dungeons?

Reaction score
Hi yoko thanks for the great and awesome stuff I checked all your videos before hand xD. I am facing multiple issues if anyone know any fix would appreciate it.

first test I can log in to world list if I use the same IP that I get from VMware but after I select the world I get cannot connect *P.S even when I put my public IP as the Putty Server IP*

2nd try if I try to go through my public IP which I set on server IP in Putty I can't even log in to account just stays on logging in window and nothing happens.

If anyone have any solution would appreciate it, I have been away for a long time from the server stuff.

**Update: I can log in and play even with ip of the putty but can't connect through the public IP of my ISP is there a way to do this ? and I think my folder files are messed up a little my character select couldn't see the characters when selecting class but after I select at edit I see at least. Also got a chest gift I think for lv10 or something can't open also.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So far everything is working, but it seems I can't open some reward chests, for example - the daily "Login Gift Box: Bronze". In the AKDB website (aurakingdom-db.com) I see 2 item_id's for it - 61083 and 61028. Both can't be opened.
Also got a chest gift I think for lv10 or something can't open also.
You are missing (parts of) the fortune_bag database:
Make sure to download the full file (GitHub doesn't show the full file by default due to its size) and execute it inside your ffaccount database (don't forget to restart your server).

we can kill 1 2 Boss mob and we then we stand in front of the wall of fire and it does not go away have who a idea?
The server files require you to use an older date on your server:
Code:
timedatectl set-ntp 0
date -s "$(date +'2013%m%d %H:%M')"
hwclock --systohc

and where can found the position from the monsters in die dungeons?
You can view/modify everything related to monster position on maps on your server in ~/hxsy/Data/scene.

I can log in and play even with ip of the putty but can't connect through the public IP of my ISP is there a way to do this ?
You can do that, but it requires some additional work, like forwarding your ports. Here is a thread from PancakeBimmer, discussing this topic: https://forum.ragezone.com/f938/tutorial-patch-zone-server-run-1115890/

Reaction score
hey UseresU thank you for the reply,

can you do me a solid and explain which of the file setup.ini need to have my WAN IP and which I keep it as the putty IP and I will follow the steps on the other post and hope it let me friend connect to me lol.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@UseresU,

Thank you for the link. This solved the issue with the rewards. There are a few other things I noticed - I'll go through the git repo and see if these can be fixed in a similar way. I'll just post them below for clarity:

1. Rabbit Ear Headband Lucky Pack - 60034 can be opened, 61085 can not.
2. Missing NPC -
3. Feet secret stones (for inlaying) from trainers (tested Brawler and Ravager) can't be bought. Added them via the console, after the insertion in the gear I got a "open world boss cart" following me without the cart buff.
4. Missing NPC -

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, excuse me, I'm a novice in this, could you help me? I don't really know what to do with these files. Where do I copy or replace them? do I need a program? Thanks in advance, I hope you forgive me, my English I use google translator

05 - DressRoom SQL Script:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f936/dress...2/#post9045408

06 - Fix for Mounts:

by @Eperty123
Here's a version with all eidolon spells:
Hello, excuse me, I'm a novice in this, could you help me? I don't really know what to do with these files. Where do I copy or replace them? do I need a program? Thanks in advance, I hope you forgive me, my English I use google translator

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

05 - DressRoom SQL Script:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f936/dress...2/#post9045408

06 - Fix for Mounts:

by @Eperty123
Here's a version with all eidolon spells:

DressRoom you open Navicat click New Query and execute Dress Room SQL File.

Fix mounts you copy c_itemmall.ini and c_itemmallenchant.ini to folder data in your client.
and copy S_itemMall.ini and S_ItemMallEnchant.ini to folder data in your server file and done ^^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
muchas gracias por su respuesta :):

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to put the skills of the eidolons? Sorry I'm new ...

1. Where did you import the sql files into navicat?
2. When I replace the table "dressroom" I have to put "run" and is it ready? Sorry, I don't understand how to update the items that you put aside

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
To those having issues with the server disconnecting after 1+ hours, I may have found the cause and a solution. This was only tested on Debian 9 + xfce desktop (for UI) installed on VMWare. It may work with VirtualBox. Not sure about VPS.

Potential Cause:
This may have to do with the server requiring you to set the year of the OS to 2013. There is a security feature for OS, routers, or even ISPs that if the date is set too far back on your OS, it will refuse internet connection. No internet means no server.

You can try this on your android phone and it will disconnect from the internet.

The server needs your OS (the virtual one) to be set to 2013. Otherwise, it won't read the database and server files. This is part of the "./start" command process.

Possible Fix:
Setting a static IP address
on my instance completely fixed the disconnection issue. My local server right now has been online for about 5 hours straight. No disconnections. I tested logging in and out, and it still is okay.

Here is what it looks like for me on VMWare, Debian 9 + xcfe:

I am not good with Linux commands, so I rely on xfce. I can't help with doing this on terminal-mode only.

Summary:

1. Year of the OS may be causing internet loss. It is required to set the OS to 2013 for the server to work.
  2. Potential solution is to set a static IP for your instance. This prevents it from having to renew the lease for its IP address, thus not having to drop the connection.

Please let us know if this works for your or not. It certainly worked for me.

I hope this helps!

Back