Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Aura Kingdom] Release Files V7 - Content 110

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To those having issues with the server disconnecting after 1+ hours, I may have found the cause and a solution. This was only tested on Debian 9 + xfce desktop (for UI) installed on VMWare. It may work with VirtualBox. Not sure about VPS.

Potential Cause:
This may have to do with the server requiring you to set the year of the OS to 2013. There is a security feature for OS, routers, or even ISPs that if the date is set too far back on your OS, it will refuse internet connection. No internet means no server.

You can try this on your android phone and it will disconnect from the internet.

The server needs your OS (the virtual one) to be set to 2013. Otherwise, it won't read the database and server files. This is part of the "./start" command process.

Possible Fix:
Setting a static IP address
on my instance completely fixed the disconnection issue. My local server right now has been online for about 5 hours straight. No disconnections. I tested logging in and out, and it still is okay.

Here is what it looks like for me on VMWare, Debian 9 + xcfe:

yokohiro - [Aura Kingdom] Release Files V7 - Content 110 - RaGEZONE Forums

I am not good with Linux commands, so I rely on xfce. I can't help with doing this on terminal-mode only.

Summary:

1. Year of the OS may be causing internet loss. It is required to set the OS to 2013 for the server to work.
  2. Potential solution is to set a static IP for your instance. This prevents it from having to renew the lease for its IP address, thus not having to drop the connection.

Please let us know if this works for your or not. It certainly worked for me.

I hope this helps!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix client out of date error ?
if i change ip to hamachi it show out of date , if i change ip to lan its normal

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix client out of date error ?
if i change ip to hamachi it show out of date , if i change ip to lan its normal

Out of date is about game version, you have to change the version to same client version in S_sys.ini in folder server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tks and now im stuck at entering server... maybe wrong ip config but i cant find where is the problem

it's happening because you are not logged in hamachi network server or you don't change ip in connects.ini

you have to create a network in your hamachi inside linux and login with hamachi in your computer.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@UseresU,

Thank you for the link. This solved the issue with the rewards. There are a few other things I noticed - I'll go through the git repo and see if these can be fixed in a similar way. I'll just post them below for clarity:

1. Rabbit Ear Headband Lucky Pack - 60034 can be opened, 61085 can not.
2. Missing NPC -
3. Feet secret stones (for inlaying) from trainers (tested Brawler and Ravager) can't be bought. Added them via the console, after the insertion in the gear I got a "open world boss cart" following me without the cart buff.
4. Missing NPC -
I got same issue with cart following me aroundafter inlaying Sunset demonic snipe gem into shoes item number 20025 could not see item in enchant file so flipped order going from highest num to lowest still had issues not sure on solution yet perhaps cause gems not in enchant file not sure but shall keep digging i guess

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some maps and dungeons are not visible

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to aura kingdom development and I've ran into an issue, help would be greatly appreciated!
I've followed the video tutorial and used the oneclick installer to install Yokohiro 007.010.01.02 version. I've then replaced the Data folder from HXSY from the server side with the one supplied in the first post of the thread. I've then copied the T_files to Data folder. I've added a user to the database, configured the client, everything seems to work well except the item mall, which doesn't display any items at all. If anybody knows how to fix this please let me know.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everything seems to work well except the item mall, which doesn't display any items at all. If anybody knows how to fix this please let me know.

You have to put items into the itemmall first. The table you need to fill is called itemmall, you can find it in the ffaccount database.
I've created an example script, based on what we're using for our own server.
You can download it here:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You have to put items into the itemmall first. The table you need to fill is called itemmall, you can find it in the ffaccount database.
I've created an example script, based on what we're using for our own server.
You can download it here:

Thank you very much for your help! It works perfectly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bug int the zone server exec failed bla bla bla
Fix

you use i386 . Install amd 64

fix bug int the portal failed int the 1 misson

insert clinet > data => scene in the server /hxsy/data/scene
and
server /hxsy/data/scene in the client > data => scene

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can only hope that soon we will get v8 files
yokohiro - [Aura Kingdom] Release Files V7 - Content 110 - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am at words end.I tried everything vmware and oracle.When i install yoko my login server doesn't start.It gets stuck at login in.When i install the older yoko.It logs in and then i get cannot connect error (1).I tried this on a second pc and still the same error.I am gonna try a new distro and see if it works.If not then idk what is happening....

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
an error in ini files because the zone server does not let you in

look at the logs in the test.log server zone

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am interested in the aura kingdom website and launcher i am interested if anyone can ib offer me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok my test.log says TCP connection: 127.0.0.1:5567 Connection refused.Only thing i can think off is that it's my router that's blocking me.I have 2 routers.one piggy back on the other.My router in my room i can port forward but the main router i cannot.Stupid isp locked the router and it's gonna take damn long just for them to give me access.Is there anyway i can do this without a router?I have opened ports in debian as well.

Oh i got the login server fixed by not copying over the T_files and config.ini.With that the login server crashes.

Back