Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Aura Kingdom] Release Files V7 - Content 110

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to change server side version, tried editing in db but after restart it just goes back.

Edit C_Syssetup.ini and S_Syssetup.ini it has to be the same on different side.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you man, i`m an idiot forgot to edit file...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Where could i get the textures for the costumes that appear invisible?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After some struggling i got this working.Thanks to NamiBoops for the error code guide.The postgres password does not work for me.I changed it manually so i can log in.Then i got stuck on login screen.Setup.ini had a pw for the db.I changed it to my password and i works fine.

Only problem i still have is that there's 1 quest that i couldn't complete.I did download a fix but it skips the reward part of the quest.I also downloaded a itemmall from this post.Problem is not all packs can be opened.When you right click nothing happens.It's a small train smash at least i got it working :D

Edit:Soooo anyone know how to fix can't open packs xD?It's fun locally cause i am South African and i have lag on eu/us servers so to play it locally works perfect.I will maybe make a local server for a few friends and play.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
does anyone fixed the starting quest where in you click the quest description instead of going to the female NPC it went inside the castle? this was working with eperty's release but with v7 somehow its broken.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When using gmcommands to give myself some costumes, I am also getting the invisible costume glitch with yoko client v7, anyone know how to fix? thanks in advance. I tried copying the textures extracted from the latest tw client, and used the haruka v7 files in the data folder, but some costumes still doesnt show up

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yokohiro - [Aura Kingdom] Release Files V7 - Content 110 - RaGEZONE Forums

anyone know how to bypass the damage cap?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
that problem is about texture and animation files who miss in your client. I Just recommend you don't put those itens in your server.
After some id itens all of it is bugged. remember has some itens in those server files who is v15 so that itens doesn't exist in that client, maybe it will show icon item on your bag but when you equip that is without texture and animation.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If you are still working on this files, remember that the packs that you can't open is because they don't contain anything, meaning you have to manually add the items somewhere in the files, i don't know where, you will have to look for, and add the IDS of the items that the packs are suppose to give :(. I remember doing this for V3 version, it works like charm till you figure the process, but doing it alone its a pain in the butt, as there's thousands of items for hundreds of packs , if not more.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everybodyi have a error during a loggin on private server...this is a error "system error" please help-me ...

yokohiro - [Aura Kingdom] Release Files V7 - Content 110 - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey guys , i have a question.
According to the first post we download and install all those stuff and at the end we are getting the fully functional server with correct files.
Now a stupid question, i've checked the client (raw) and the file in DATA contains more lines/info and fixes the any files in the current server DATA files , why aren't we using those instead of what @YoKo posted ?

Il do a test and see how it works out :), because the current setup is missing alot of small things.

@rodrigoselau Might want to extract the client files again. You did some booobooo in those files :))

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ok , the client is soooo fucked up that it will take months with a team to clean it up, and i mean , the client has data , obviously the server can use that data, but since its realy really really fucked up inside each file , i give up , there's no point to repair anything. Obviosly whomever gave the client to @YoKo , he really wanted to screw him up . None less the files work , regardless and found almost no bugs till now (1 quest wasn't working and some in low number items/eidolons included) cannot be used/wear .

Thank you for the files , i will have a blast to reach max level (whichever may be) but regarding fixing this poop , its useless and not worth it.

TBH , The client doesn't miss , modeles , animation , textures or anything visualy that the TW release have , but what it misses are files

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello AngelShade I have the same error, do you have a client to refer me? Could this be something I've configured wrong in the database?
Hey guys , i have a question.According to the first post we download and install all those stuff and at the end we are getting the fully functional server with correct files.Now a stupid question, i've checked the client (raw) and the file in DATA contains more lines/info and fixes the any files in the current server DATA files , why aren't we using those instead of what @YoKo posted ?Il do a test and see how it works out :), because the current setup is missing alot of small things.@rodrigoselau Might want to extract the client files again. You did some booobooo in those files :))

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
First of all that error doesn't provide much info , like its a error for a milion things .
Secondly if you downloaded, installed , and used everything in the first post, without further modification let us know here
Third if you did indeed do modifications, i suggest to go back and revert those.
Fourth always keep a backup of your files/folders with previous modifications.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I followed all the steps that was mentioned in the topic, but I get this error I have no idea what it is if you can help meI'm using a debian 11 server with public ip

First of all that error doesn't provide much info , like its a error for a milion things .
Secondly if you downloaded, installed , and used everything in the first post, without further modification let us know here
Third if you did indeed do modifications, i suggest to go back and revert those.
Fourth always keep a backup of your files/folders with previous modifications.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you yokohiro,
I just finished installing PS Aura Kingdoms. and as a player who has just played this game I can't complete the lv.10 quest like this video, how do I find a fix for the quest?

Resolve
Thanks @yokohiro

c_Mission = client side (E:\Games\aura kingdom\Yoko-client-2020-10-21\data\db) replace in folder
S_Mission = server side (/root/hxsy/Data/db) replace in folder server host

I am having an issue on this same mission, however mine crashes when trying to load the video of the eidolon awakening. I applied this fix hoping it was related but no change.

I've attached my log file.

Any ideas?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't connect to the database.
passwordVK2HwNFPFFFI035LiBgdd7m2dFu4aKxl

Back