Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Aura Kingdom] Release Files V7 - Content 110

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After 1-2 hours of playing, the network connection to the virtual machine disappears (you can't connect either through PuTYY, FileZilla, or any other similar application). Accordingly, the connection between the game server and the game client also disappears. At the same time, in everything else, the virtual machine continues to work normally (judging by the fact that the game server log continues to be displayed in the virtual machine window).

Could it be a problem with the settings of the virtual machine (I'm using VirtualBox) or the OS installed on it (I'm using Debian 11)? Although this is strange, because I did everything according to the instructions for installing the game server, and did not make any changes myself.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone is interested in translating this version into English?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My character is level 20 and so far he's got a few chests that can't be opened: Run of the Mill Goodiebag, Mystery Armor Emblem (Non-tradable) and Fancy Goodiebag. How to fix this problem?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Another question, is it possible to make it possible to complete Lv20. Dimensional Hall solo? For example, that at the time of entering the Dimensional Hall, two of the three Dimensional Shackles were already activated?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please help me, cant login
1681131238482 - [Aura Kingdom] Release Files V7 - Content 110 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm trying to add an eidolon and copied the spell from another file but I'm having an error. I also have this error when I tried to copy some encahnts from another file. Is there a way for me to transfer files without having this kind of error?

1681183663261 - [Aura Kingdom] Release Files V7 - Content 110 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
On one of the forum I found information about the release of the new version. Has anyone heard of this?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
post here please.
On the forum (another), this assembly is sold in one hand. But the publication of such links violates the rules of the ragezone forum - since selling is prohibited here. The question is, has anyone heard of this?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello!
i'am re-istall again in my virtual machine.
and return this erro the access the database tables.
1685964070625 - [Aura Kingdom] Release Files V7 - Content 110 - RaGEZONE Forums

any tips?

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Will there be a new version soon?...The Bank Clerk is not working for me I can't put any items in it how can I fix this.

Reaction score
Will there be a new version soon?...The Bank Clerk is not working for me I can't put any items in it how can I fix this.
v15 here!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
v15 here!
Oh I see will check it out do I only need the client update for this or are there server files with it...Just want to ask why the boxes i.e login boxes don't have contents in them. Also is it normal to get disconnected from time to time. I am using vmware workstation.

Last edited:
Back