Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] 43 Mount Model and 68 Mount Item in Total

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So i just imported 43 Mount Model from AKTW. Latest .nif model from AKTW doesn't have version header, so i can't open it using anything.

These are 68 Mount Item i made.
goodcccc - [Release] 43 Mount Model and 68 Mount Item in Total - RaGEZONE Forums

Paste C_ItemMall and C_ItemMallEnchant manually to your Client and Server Files.
for ridelist.ini just paste and replace.

If you Encounter Particle Effect Plane Texture bugging like this, just copy biology, char, effect, item and ride textures from AKTW or Aeria Client, i don't know which file to fix that, so better use current official client texture.

There is also a problem with the Sit Animation for the Mount. I don't know how to fix it, i've tried using latest animation and .kfm in Char folder but it still doesnt work. Maybe the problem is in Motion.ini ? i've tried the latest Motion.ini, but AKTW/Aeria Motion.ini structure is different from our version, so it crash when use the file. There are thousands of line to input it manually, but i won't do that.

goodcccc - [Release] 43 Mount Model and 68 Mount Item in Total - RaGEZONE Forums

Here are some screenshot of the Mount

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Animation Fix:

To fix the Character Animation, you need to replace C_RideStep.

and paste it to your client files.

Fixed Animation Preview:

But, Some animation will still bugged like this Male Character:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How did you convert the nif from 1.2 to 0.9 ? can you make a short tutorial please?

Back