Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] FrostBlock Shinobi Server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@yokohiro Im cant get lvl 90 Nalani weapons from GM Commands eventough it is already inside the game and T_Item.ini, do you have same problem too ?

Reaction score
what's the difference from this server and the other one ? is the same binaries files, just data change for releasing new things or what ?

This server is v7, the other one is v3. Here we have 14 class and other systems fulling working ^^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i see,, thats why it cant.. by the way i found maxlevel cap in config.ini to change max level, eventough so, i cant use lvl 90 nalani armor

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I use Navicat , but can't connect to database . I try follow your video , but can't connect . This server use different config ( Initial database/ Username / Pass ) ? ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
follow this steps bro...

01 - install server files using "One Click" BY @UseresU
http://forum.ragezone.com/f936/opensource-click-server-1169800/

02 - Download Client and patch.

after downloading, extract client and pacth. place the patch inside the client folder.

03 - Download the T_* files.

extract, copy and paste from "db" folder from "hxsy" (your server folder bro)

04 - Download config.ini file.

after download, copy and paste file "config.ini" from you folder "hxsy" and replace older file.

ps: define chmod 777 all files ini's (config and all T_*)

now...

open navicat or similar aplication, make a account and start your server... DONE!

Try this

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
should i edit connect.ini in my Client Folder ? Because , i was creat account in db , but when open game , it alway show account /pass is invaild . Then i was change ip in connect.ini , connects.ini , try again and stuck at" Logging in , please wait "

It worked ! . Thanks . Just change password of DB config.ini . Now i can login and play ... :3

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey nice files and thanks but i got a one problem i think we the most here... when i creating character and use a eidoleon click start do nothing coming not in the game... and on character too... but i have all use it nad make it with t files and config.... hope helped one me here some screenshots maybe it helped

Reaction score
hey nice files and thanks but i got a one problem i think we the most here... when i creating character and use a eidoleon click start do nothing coming not in the game... and on character too... but i have all use it nad make it with t files and config.... hope helped one me here some screenshots maybe it helped

bro.. after use One click Install... follow my steps.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone having luck adding ap to this server? When i try it stays 0 in game

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
follow this steps bro...

01 - install server files using "One Click" BY @UseresU
http://forum.ragezone.com/f936/opensource-click-server-1169800/

02 - Download Client and patch.

after downloading, extract client and pacth. place the patch inside the client folder.

03 - Download the T_* files.

extract, copy and paste from "db" folder from "hxsy" (your server folder bro)

04 - Download config.ini file.

after download, copy and paste file "config.ini" from you folder "hxsy" and replace older file.

ps: define chmod 777 all files ini's (config and all T_*)

now...

open navicat or similar aplication, make a account and start your server... DONE!

Do you know how to fix the time setting of mission server program?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone having luck adding ap to this server? When i try it stays 0 in game
in navicat go to ffmember > tables> tb_user e set value in pvalues after this restart you server

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Noona
:laugh: i did not even using navicat, im only using manual SQL system on its terminal and do UPDATE and succeed.. you gotta be kidding me..
ok. The thing you need to make sure is first .. your ID number.. check your id number both in ffaccount-account and ffmember-tb_user tables. Is it the same ID number ? Probably, you input it in wrong ID number, i mean,, do you ever changed your ID number before ? if yes, then it could be the problem.. the solution is Try to make new account. And look at the ID number that given by system both in ffmember>tables>tb_user and ffaccount>accounts .. DEFINITELY the same number. And then change the AP values in tb_user. If success, then just EDIT your ID number in both tables to the same id number each other.. If not work. Then try to restart the server.
OR
Do you input that number but never enter the game ? that could be the problem too. Because you input the ap_values, but there are no character that you ever made that would receive its AP values itself. Thats why the value would return to 0. The solution is, you need to make character.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i can't create character Its said could not create character profile
i try to change Locale to LANG=en_US.ISO88591 but still not work

sorry my english bad

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This server work very greatly! and i follow @yokohiro steps!

And also im trying to overlimit being the strongest in this server xD (without editing T/S_files) except config.ini for max level cap (lvl 100) but i still cant get nalani equipment because game level cap is 85.. and these are the result :

Reaction score

And also im trying to overlimit being the strongest in this server xD (without editing T/S_files) except config.ini for max level cap (lvl 100) but i still cant get nalani equipment because game level cap is 85.. and these are the result :

congratz brother... so cut char.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

You can always use your GM commands to add some Super Candy and make yourself even stronger.

Back