Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] FrostBlock Shinobi Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
WangWeiJing1262 - [Release] FrostBlock Shinobi Server - RaGEZONE Forums
Can anyone pls help? I'm stuck here. I followed everything. Dang I cant post pictures.

thanks you
server folder

Where do I find the S_SysSetup.ini sir? Sorry I'm a newbie on this things.
isn't necessary a new client just do it.
you need to open S_SysSetup.ini in Server and copy the text there and past in C_SysSetup.ini and done!

I think I just need to make an Account. Pls help? How do I make an account for me to be able to login and play?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone pls help? I'm stuck here. I followed everything. Dang I cant post pictures.

thanks you
just type ifconfig in centos or debian to check ur IP Address.

change the ip:
DATABASE:
ffaccount>worlds
ffdb1>serverstatus

Server:
ticketserver>config.ini
gatewayserver>config.ini

Client:
connect.ini
connects.ini

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do I need to install MySQL?
follow this steps bro...

01 - install server files using "One Click" BY @UseresU
[OpenSource] One click server - RaGEZONE - MMO development community

02 - Download Client and patch.

after downloading, extract client and pacth. place the patch inside the client folder.

03 - Download the T_* files.

extract, copy and paste from "db" folder from "hxsy" (your server folder bro)

04 - Download config.ini file.

after download, copy and paste file "config.ini" from you folder "hxsy" and replace older file.

ps: define chmod 777 all files ini's (config and all T_*)

now...

open navicat or similar aplication, make a account and start your server... DONE!

Thank you so much for the reply. I'm using Windows 10 and just followed the 1 Click Installer by Sir @UseresU
then I proceeded on following the guides of Sir @yokohiro.
I got my i.p Sir @symph91. I just don't know where to find these things or what folder they are in:
change the ip:
DATABASE:
ffaccount>worlds
ffdb1>serverstatus

Server:
ticketserver>config.ini
gatewayserver>config.ini

I managed to find and change the though:

Client:
connect.ini
connects.ini

I'll try to figure this out. everything seems fine. I just need to register an account to be able to test if it's really working but I don't know how.

I think I found it.

I've done both

Server:
ticketserver>config.ini
gatewayserver>config.ini

Client:
connect.ini
connects.ini

just this I can't seem to find their locations.
DATABASE:
ffaccount>worlds
ffdb1>serverstatus

I think I got it. It says "Incorrect username or password" now. How do I register an account?

Question: Do I still need to install MySQL?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do I need to install MySQL?

Thank you so much for the reply. I'm using Windows 10 and just followed the 1 Click Installer by Sir @UseresU
then I proceeded on following the guides of Sir @yokohiro.
I got my i.p Sir @symph91. I just don't know where to find these things or what folder they are in:
change the ip:
DATABASE:
ffaccount>worlds
ffdb1>serverstatus

Server:
ticketserver>config.ini
gatewayserver>config.ini

I managed to find and change the though:

Client:
connect.ini
connects.ini

I'll try to figure this out. everything seems fine. I just need to register an account to be able to test if it's really working but I don't know how.

I think I found it.

I've done both

Server:
ticketserver>config.ini
gatewayserver>config.ini

Client:
connect.ini
connects.ini

just this I can't seem to find their locations.
DATABASE:
ffaccount>worlds
ffdb1>serverstatus

I think I got it. It says "Incorrect username or password" now. How do I register an account?

Question: Do I still need to install MySQL?

nope ak server uses postgresql and in usersu tut it auto install.

for database you need to install NAVICAT in windows too access your database

to create account:

in ffmember>tb_user under pwd u need to make md5 hash of ur password

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you so much for helping out Sir Symph, I already have Navicat but I can seem to make it work cause everytime I try to make a Connection>Postgresql>, It says FATAL: password authentication failed for user "postgres". I could be missing something because I just followed the 1 click installer guide then drag and drop the other files which Sir Yokohiro provided on his reply. Thanks so much for trying to help me Sir Symph I appreciate it so much. Sorry i'm really noob with this stuff, I just really like to play this offline on my PC.
nope ak server uses postgresql and in usersu tut it auto install.

for database you need to install NAVICAT in windows too access your database

to create account:

in ffmember>tb_user under pwd u need to make md5 hash of ur password

I'll just try to reInstall everything.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use the .bak files of WS and ZS, convert
Code:
to hex, find it in the hex editor, replace and profit.
can't find

Thank you so much for helping out Sir Symph, I already have Navicat but I can seem to make it work cause everytime I try to make a Connection>Postgresql>, It says FATAL: password authentication failed for user "postgres". I could be missing something because I just followed the 1 click installer guide then drag and drop the other files which Sir Yokohiro provided on his reply. Thanks so much for trying to help me Sir Symph I appreciate it so much. Sorry i'm really noob with this stuff, I just really like to play this offline on my PC.

I'll just try to reInstall everything.

it's ok just ask and learn and help if you have answer to problem

did you see like this after installation

--------------------------------------------------
Installation complete!AKv7New local
Server version: yokohiro - 007.010.01.02
Server IP: 192.168.1.4
Postgresql version: 9.6
Database user: postgres
Database password: B9WWAymCAWYI1KQKjmmuu5kNVDJvMqA7 (note: its random generated password) this is the postgress password look for it after you reinstall
Server path: /root/hxsy/
Postgresql configuration path: /etc/postgresql/9.6/main/

Make sure to thank yokohiro, Eperty123 and WangWeiJing1262!

To start the server, please run /root/hxsy/start
To stop the server, please run /root/hxsy/stop

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks so much Sir symph91, I got everything working now. My only problem is that, there are no items on the item mall and on the dressing room. How do I add items Sir? And why do my screen zoom to far?
can't find

it's ok just ask and learn and help if you have answer to problem

did you see like this after installation

Installation complete!AKv7New local
Server version: yokohiro - 007.010.01.02
Server IP: 192.168.1.4
Postgresql version: 9.6
Database user: postgres
Database password: B9WWAymCAWYI1KQKjmmuu5kNVDJvMqA7 (note: its random generated password) this is the postgress password look for it after you reinstall
Server path: /root/hxsy/
Postgresql configuration path: /etc/postgresql/9.6/main/

Make sure to thank yokohiro, Eperty123 and WangWeiJing1262!

To start the server, please run /root/hxsy/start
To stop the server, please run /root/hxsy/stop

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks so much! Got everything working now! :laugh: thank you Sir symph91 yokohiro UseresU WangWeiJing1262 for making all this possible! God bless to you guys and more power!
i have item here you just copy>paste it in ffaccount>itemmall i just add some column too fix in yoko latest server (Source: http://forum.ragezone.com/f937/release-quest-fixes-item-mall-1158958/)

Just the Male Hairs on Dressing room is messed up lol. but Female Hairs are all good. And why is there no purchase option on eidolons on Dressing Room? like for Vouchers?
i have item here you just copy>paste it in ffaccount>itemmall i just add some column too fix in yoko latest server (Source: http://forum.ragezone.com/f937/release-quest-fixes-item-mall-1158958/)

Is there like a command you can type to get all the items you want such as mounts and eidolons etc ingame?

There's an error when I try to change the content of itemmall on ffaccount>Tables>itemmall

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try here http://forum.ragezone.com/f936/dressroom-maker-v0-1-a-1190692/#post9045408

Thanks so much! Got everything working now! :laugh: thank you Sir symph91 yokohiro UseresU WangWeiJing1262 for making all this possible! God bless to you guys and more power!

Just the Male Hairs on Dressing room is messed up lol. but Female Hairs are all good. And why is there no purchase option on eidolons on Dressing Room? like for Vouchers?

Is there like a command you can type to get all the items you want such as mounts and eidolons etc ingame?

There's an error when I try to change the content of itemmall on ffaccount>Tables>itemmall

ok ill try to recheck it later and share it here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tried already. Just the Male Hairstyle and Male Costumes are messed up. Only few are listed and some overlapped the designs.
try here http://forum.ragezone.com/f936/dressroom-maker-v0-1-a-1190692/#post9045408

ok ill try to recheck it later and share it here.

How do we enable the items on Dressroom buyable? and how to fix the male Hairstyle and Male Costumes are only few, and some Hairstyles overlap each other.

Hi Sir UseresU. How to fix if almost all costumes are not showing has no sprite / display when worn?
You are missing the T_*.ini files. Your database won't accept the chinese greeting.

Here is a quick fix if you just want to get into the game (execute in ffdb1):
Code:
INSERT INTO "victory_declaration" VALUES ([COLOR=#ff0000]YOUR_CHARACTER_ID_HERE[/COLOR], '123', '123', '123');

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I wanted to redo an Aura Kingdom server, but your links do not work anymore, I will need your T_Files and the patch. Please

I advice you use One click server tutorial, there has all files you will install after setup your virtual machine and the last version v7 posted by Yokohiro!

Back