Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] FrostBlock Shinobi Server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good morning

I am here to share the shinobi file with you.

I have work it no one helped me no help.

This is a copy of the "FrostBlock" server sold on Taobao.

The seller bought a few rubles from owner.

I started sharing it because it started sharing everywhere, so please enjoy.

File server
argeus999 link :
thedomo link :

File client

thank you very so much

--- I use Google Translate ---

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Give us a few more minutes to add it to the oneclick installer.

--- Edit ---

Due to some internal discussions, we had to delay the release. But now this release is included in the oneclick installer for everyone who wants to try it! Thanks for sharing WangWeiJing1262! And yes, we did run the tests. This release is fully working.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This file is the same as the one I got, it is probably from you

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Anonfiles or GDrive link would be great because baidu is useless to most of the people here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Client:

password: bjkm

Reaction score
Yes, tested and added them to the oneclick installer for easy use. Only thing I recommend is adding your own T_*.ini files.

Any hint on why I can't log the char after select the Eidolon? If I close the client and login back, the char is there... But still can't login. I have changed the LANG to LANG=en_US.ISO88591

"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any hint on why I can't log the char after select the Eidolon? If I close the client and login back, the char is there... But still can't login. I have changed the LANG to LANG=en_US.ISO88591

You are missing the T_*.ini files. Your database won't accept the chinese greeting.

Here is a quick fix if you just want to get into the game (execute in ffdb1):
Code:
INSERT INTO "victory_declaration" VALUES ([COLOR=#ff0000]YOUR_CHARACTER_ID_HERE[/COLOR], '123', '123', '123');

Reaction score
You are missing the T_*.ini files. Your database won't accept the chinese greeting.

Here is a quick fix if you just want to get into the game (execute in ffdb1):
Code:
INSERT INTO "victory_declaration" VALUES ([COLOR=#ff0000]YOUR_CHARACTER_ID_HERE[/COLOR], '123', '123', '123');

On the server db folder need the T_*ini files too? I already put a old one (from Yokohiro release) on the client db folder. I'll try to put on server too ^^

EDIT: Worked :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
any client available for downloads?
the GD link is dead.

ty

I'm uploading it right now on MediaFire.

Anyone can upload the T_*.ini files from the NotAura client? The ones I'm using are damn too old, some text don't appear on UI.

Also, I think I found a bug on Reaper: When we have a level 60 character, when we create the Reaper it goes to Dimmensional Belt, it don't start at level 55. So when can't equip the Azurya Scythe, even with GM commands the quests wont appear there because the class is supposed to start level 55 for what I remember.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm uploading it right now on MediaFire.

Anyone can upload the T_*.ini files from the NotAura client? The ones I'm using are damn too old, some text don't appear on UI.

Also, I think I found a bug on Reaper: When we have a level 60 character, when we create the Reaper it goes to Dimmensional Belt, it don't start at level 55. So when can't equip the Azurya Scythe, even with GM commands the quests wont appear there because the class is supposed to start level 55 for what I remember.

In server's config.ini, make sure the values are:
Level60NewCharacter=1
ScytheStartLevelOne=0

Back