Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Modified WorldServer101 (Reaper)

xkl

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey,

This will allow the Reaper class to be created. Basically, it doesn't have a check (2048) for the class creation. So I just skipped it all together in
Code:
CNC_CW_ClientVerifyCharacterName

You will need a newer Game.bin to allow this as a pickable option on the client tho. For this example video I just forced it with a debugger.

The files I'm using are from yokohiro's release thread.

YouTube Example:

Download:

Enjoy~

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, seems to work. I just changed the weapon type in the database to 2048 on a new character and it's up and running.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is so much easier to do with GM command.
just type /change_weapon_type 0 12
0 = 1st class
1 = 2nd class

1= Duelist
12 = Reaper.

If you want to make your players get that class, just give only this command on GMCmd.ini in ZoneServer and in data/db.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is so much easier to do with GM command.
just type /change_weapon_type 0 12
0 = 1st class
1 = 2nd class

1= Duelist
12 = Reaper.

If you want to make your players get that class, just give only this command on GMCmd.ini in ZoneServer and in data/db.

Thank you! Yep it was way more convinient this way

xkl

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sorry, I don't have this mod anymore. Haven't really kept up with this section since honestly, tho. I think newer files are available no? So you wouldn't need this then since both the client and server would support the class. This mod wasn't great for production... Since I was just skipping the class check altogether (Which allowed you to create the reaper) in return that can have some negative side effects as well. Like, forcing invalid class IDs.

Back