Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] PKG Unpacker V3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just a new version of FrostBlock's PKG Unpacker. This one is updated to provide the following:

• code4.bms was edited to support 4 digit files. Anything past pkg999.pkg couldn't be unpacked properly.
  • Updated to Version 0.12.0 from Version 0.11.0.

Known Issues:
  • Some unpacking issues as the TW version updated their algorithms. I am reaching out to the original script maker. Maybe FrostBlock has some advice on the script.

Download:

Enjoy everyone!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
isnt working
Captura de tela 2024-01-29 224539 - [Release] PKG Unpacker V3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cool. Did you read what I said in the OP message? I flat out said it isn't working at the moment since they updated their algorithms.
let me correct myself, isnt working even with v15 clients (the version 0.11 worked fine), but 0.12 doesnt work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
let me correct myself, isnt working even with v15 clients (the version 0.11 worked fine), but 0.12 doesnt work
Let me say it again. I changed the original script to compensate for the algorithm & file amount changes. Said changes made it not work right now. So again: It's not working at the moment.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
the quick bms is still work i guess
but there must be some missing file because i see that the latest eidolon is finished in official

but when i unpack it the sound effect not unpacked or missing idk

Back