Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]Quest Fixes+Item Mall Additions

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Good day everyone,

Today i post some fixes i did and test on my server for this quest
Copy and Paste it in , and ofcourse don't forget to restart your server.
Database: ffaccount -> Table: itemmall
Quest text: T_Mission.ini, server "root/hxsy/Data/db" and client side "Aura Kingdom Client/Data/db"
Quest Structure: S_Mission.ini, server "root/hxsy/Data/db" and client side "Aura Kingdom Client/Data/db"

QUESTS:
Quest name : Shopping in the Item Mall

Quest ID: 7080
Quest Lvl: 28
Quest link: https://aurakingdom.fandom.com/wiki/Lv10._Shopping_in_the_Item_Mall
Quest itemmall Fix:
Quest Text:
Code:
7080|Lv10. Shopping in the Item Mall|Side Quest|Go to Item Mall -> Miscellaneous and buy "Beautifull Scarf" , and give it to Wise Granny so she can gift it to her granddaughter as a gift.|
Quest name : Prove Your Battle Skills
Note: Use this if you want to progress further with the quest, its not official fix as it doesn't reflect the official quest but changed it to another way to finalize it, if anyone knows how to add mobs please give a heads up, or summon them ingame thru gm commands , i will mostly appreciate this as it will help me add more fixes to quests and missing mobs. Still didn't figure out the Node Map names + id's of each one of them so i can change in the biology.

Quest ID: 1449
Quest Lvl: 40
Quest link: https://aurakingdom.fandom.com/wiki/Lv40._Prove_Your_Battle_Skills
Quest Structure:
Code:
1449|mission18|Lv40.證明戰鬥的實力|99|1|0|||主線|10454||#:If_FMS 1448 done:::::::|14491||#::::::::|#:NPCTalk 10466 14495:MonsterKilled 40082 1 0::::::|10454||14492|#:RewardExp 396145:RewardGold 1 193::::::|14493|||14494||擊敗從奇蹟礦山捕獲的礦山甲獅,向騎士團長安德烈證明你增長的實力。||1|0|
Quest Text:
Code:
1449|Lv40. Prove Your Battle Skills|Main|Defeat the Bloodthirsty Lions that live in the Demarech Mines. This will prove your strength and skill to Templar Commander Andre.|
Quest comment: What i did here is change the monster to another one and changed the description to match the monster you killed if you look at what your suppose to kill on the official servers and what this change does it will be different.
Item Mall:
Note: Haven't added much things but you will see ingame that it exists all types of category you can have currently, basicaly i figure how it works :
Item_Group -> Reflects the category where 1= First and 8= Last , there is no 9 as it doesn't exists
Money_Unit -> Reflects wich Item Mall category it goes for example theres 3 currencty
1=AP
2=Bonus Points
3=Loyality
For Example : if i add one item with Item group 1 and Money_Unit = 2 The item will go in Bonus Point category and use that currency on the first group wich is Special Offers, if i use Money_unit 1 and 3 it will go into that category and use that. Pretty easy thinking.

Item Mall reflecting the server im playing now you can get it :

PS: I wil add more fixes on this thread as i go thru item mall so keep looking at this from time to time.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good day everyone,

Today i post some fixes i did and test on my server for this quest
Copy and Paste it in , and ofcourse don't forget to restart your server.
Database: ffaccount -> Table: itemmall
Quest text: T_Mission.ini, server "root/hxsy/Data/db" and client side "Aura Kingdom Client/Data/db"
Quest Structure: S_Mission.ini, server "root/hxsy/Data/db" and client side "Aura Kingdom Client/Data/db"

QUESTS:
Quest name : Shopping in the Item Mall

Quest ID: 7080
Quest Lvl: 28
Quest link: https://aurakingdom.fandom.com/wiki/Lv10._Shopping_in_the_Item_Mall
Quest itemmall Fix:
Quest Text:
Code:
7080|Lv10. Shopping in the Item Mall|Side Quest|Go to Item Mall -> Miscellaneous and buy "Beautifull Scarf" , and give it to Wise Granny so she can gift it to her granddaughter as a gift.|
Quest name : Prove Your Battle Skills
Note: Use this if you want to progress further with the quest, its not official fix as it doesn't reflect the official quest but changed it to another way to finalize it, if anyone knows how to add mobs please give a heads up, or summon them ingame thru gm commands , i will mostly appreciate this as it will help me add more fixes to quests and missing mobs. Still didn't figure out the Node Map names + id's of each one of them so i can change in the biology.

Quest ID: 1449
Quest Lvl: 40
Quest link: https://aurakingdom.fandom.com/wiki/Lv40._Prove_Your_Battle_Skills
Quest Structure:
Code:
1449|mission18|Lv40.證明戰鬥的實力|99|1|0|||主線|10454||#:If_FMS 1448 done:::::::|14491||#::::::::|#:NPCTalk 10466 14495:MonsterKilled 40082 1 0::::::|10454||14492|#:RewardExp 396145:RewardGold 1 193::::::|14493|||14494||擊敗從奇蹟礦山捕獲的礦山甲獅,向騎士團長安德烈證明你增長的實力。||1|0|
Quest Text:
Code:
1449|Lv40. Prove Your Battle Skills|Main|Defeat the Bloodthirsty Lions that live in the Demarech Mines. This will prove your strength and skill to Templar Commander Andre.|
Quest comment: What i did here is change the monster to another one and changed the description to match the monster you killed if you look at what your suppose to kill on the official servers and what this change does it will be different.
Item Mall:
Note: Haven't added much things but you will see ingame that it exists all types of category you can have currently, basicaly i figure how it works :
Item_Group -> Reflects the category where 1= First and 8= Last , there is no 9 as it doesn't exists
Money_Unit -> Reflects wich Item Mall category it goes for example theres 3 currencty
1=AP
2=Bonus Points
3=Loyality
For Example : if i add one item with Item group 1 and Money_Unit = 2 The item will go in Bonus Point category and use that currency on the first group wich is Special Offers, if i use Money_unit 1 and 3 it will go into that category and use that. Pretty easy thinking.

Item Mall reflecting the server im playing now you can get it :

PS: I wil add more fixes on this thread as i go thru item mall so keep looking at this from time to time.

So all I have to do is delete the records on the Itemmall db and add the one provided on the sheet? Which one? The 1st Data sheet which contains all of the items? or all the Data sheet on the link?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yup delet everything, în that table and copy and Paste it and use the ''sheet' ' wich contains all the items in item Mall, it contain The fix as well.
This one :

Last edited:
Back