Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

You can open some SMP and FSMP files from X-Legend's games with this program.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I'm Azazel. This is my first post on this community, but I have been here already for some time... From what I've seem, there's no tool yet to open and view these binary files from X-Legend on their games, their purpose is to setup stuff like "Pathfinding" or collision detection for example, if you want to edit AK map files you need to be able to modify these files them. I've developed a program to open these files. It is view-only yet and I've developed it yesterday in around half an hour on a hurry. I've tested them and they work on some Grand Fantasia and Aura Kingdom files, but it crashes on some others so I didn't had patience to look at what was happening yet, so basically: the program is too primitive and needs to be further improved. I'll let the first version here and if I do some update on it on the future, I will certainly come here to share with you all.
First the tutorial of how to use it: When you download the Winrar file, unpack the folder somewhere on your computer and them you have two option to use it.
Option 1: Click and drag a SMP or FSMP file from your game and drop it on the executable inside the 'XLegendSMP' folder.
Option 2(may not work): Use the command line from your computer to access the folder where you put my program, and them use it to execute the program but use a extra command where it says where the program you want to view is located at. Here's a example: the file is in the same folder of your executable them just type the file name.)

Download Link(v1.0):

Password: AzazelR@geZone

If the program doesn't work on your device, or needs some dll or else, please tell me!

I'm currently trying to find out how the FSM or the PGP file works, if anyone finds out anything, please, share with us.
I don't know if it is necessary to say, but no warranties guys!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is someone even interested on these files? I've developed the algorithm to read basic data from FSM files, it's still needs improvement... They contain the info for rendering the map on the game, but no one is talking here so I'm uncertain if this even matters

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello! I am interested in this program, please keep up the great work!

Back