Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you bro. Excuse me this version is have a new class?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
No new classes are working on v7 files.

Only new eidolons, some new costumes, items, dialogues, quests, maps, dungeons, mobs.

But you also need the TW Client to get the main files to get them in the game. (example: new eidolons to show up)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, i'm experiencing a really bad situation on my server
it's keep Disconnecting soo many times, like after i start it, and leave it a while, after some time it will disconnected with notice "Connection to the server interuppted" . can anyone help me to check?

I'll send some screenshot on error log later, cause it's working normally rn, but soon it will disconnected again, been like this since last saturday

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you beo, but I don't know how to make my TaiWan client connect to my server,where can i find guide?:/::/:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
May I ask do you know the id of each class to use the gm /set_class command?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi UseresU,

I've downloaded your updated Client and Server(3month ago version that can just copy and paste them into client and server and start the game) from , however when I try to change the server side to TW language the character wont get in the first map(mission) when I create a new character, not sure what should I do with this situation, and seems I can not create a character with a Chinese name too, would you mind give me some hits on this or guide me how can I solve this issue? thanks much, I really appreciate that.

Best Regards,
KennethWxyz

Sounds to me like the database won't support some characters in your name. My first guess would be to check the SQLAssert.log from the MissionServer.

You could try to change the database encoding. The installer uses UTF-8 because it is the standard in this forum, but other encodings should work as well.

A quick search returned this: Might be worth a try.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have been using server and client at and encountered bug hair, can someone help me fix it, thanks everyone.

1.JPG - . - RaGEZONE Forums 2.JPG - . - RaGEZONE Forums 3.JPG - . - RaGEZONE Forums 4.JPG - . - RaGEZONE Forums 5.JPG - . - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Greeting UserseU,

I am a Taiwanese, I have started to learn how to build the AK server since these few days, and I got some questions on it, hope that it won't waste too much your precious time.

1. Building a Debian 9 one click server
Thanks for your video and I got it successfully built.

2. Client
Since I am Taiwanese, and I am willing to play it on Chinese version, should I just unpack the 'pkg.idx' and remain using the whole official Taiwan Client?

3. Unpacking
After I unpack the 'pkg.idx', I found that there some different on their name with capital letter or small letter, should I get care about it when I copy the files which included in the 'converted folder', 'server folder' and 'client folder'?

4. Copying files
After I read the comment/reply in both your post and other post like Yoho's, many people said that the file's name start with 'C_' should be copied to my own client folder, 'S_' and 'T_' should be copied to server folder by using WinSCP, please tell me if I got any mistake.

And also, can please tell me where should i put the file with those name which are not started with 'C_', 'S_' and 'T_', like 'weapon.ini', should I just copy if I find it on client's side or server's side?

Thank you for your precious time for reading my noob message, I tried few times and only success to play with the original Yoho's clients with your one click server, which is not concluded any change on server files, however, my bad English hold me up when playing the game, so I would like to ask for your professional opinion, hope you can tell me some hints on building a Chinese AK server.

Last but not least, really thank you for your contribution on providing the way of building server, convert the files and also the most important thing is providing the tutorial, those tutorial let me a basic concept on these.

Hope your everything is good!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi @mythhugo,

good job on getting your base server up and running. This initial step is the one that most people struggle with.

Sadly you cannot just take the taiwan client and connect to the server. A lot of things got changed with the different versions, so the newer client is unable to connect properly.
What we do instead is merge the new and the old client.

Your first step is to unpack the taiwan client, that way you get access to all the files you need.
Once unpacked, you have to copy some specific folders.

Copy the following folders from your unpacked taiwan client to your v7 client (replace existing files):
- biology
- decorate
- effect
- house
- item
- map
- ride
- ui

Also copy the files from the "char" folder, except for "char/model/b.nif" and "char/model/g.nif"!
Do not replace those two files, only copy and replace all other files from the "char" folder.
Once all files are copied, you only need the v7 client from now on.

Afterwards rename your "data" folder in your v7 client to something like "data_backup".
Create a new, empty "data" folder inside your v7 client.
Get the "db" and "scene" folders from the "client" folder here:
Paste those two folders inside your newly created "data" folder.

For the server there is less work to do:
Rename your "Data" folder to something like "Data_backup".
Create a new "Data" folder inside the main server folder "hxsy".
Get the "NodeMap", "db" and "scene" folders from the "server" folder here:
Paste those three folders inside your newly created "Data" folder on your server.

That's basically it.

Now, since you want your game to be in Chinese, go to your client folder "data/db" and delete all of the "T_*.ini" files.
They contain the English translations, without them your game will use Chinese.
Do not delete the "T_*.ini" files from the server, if you do that you will have to do some more database changes.

Regarding some of the general questions:
"C_*.ini" files go into "client/data/db", "S_*.ini" files go into "server/Data/db" and "T_*.ini" into both of them.
Files like "Weapon.ini" most of the time go into the client, but there are exceptions like "Motion.ini". To be on the safe side you can put them into client and server.
@sonbaoal The hair bug mentioned above can be "fixed" by setting your hair style to bald.

If you run into a problem or something wasn't clear, just ask.

This sweet Eidolon got released today, she is included in the files I uploaded today!
UCZFYuE - . - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Again thank you for your detailed tutorial, its clear to follow!

Unpacking the Taiwan client 'pkg.idx'

Copy the folders 'biology', 'decorate', 'effect', 'house', 'item', 'map', 'ride', 'ui' and 'char without b.nif and g.nif'

Rename the folder 'data' to 'data_backup' in client side, then create the new 'data' folder

Rename the folder 'Data' to 'Data_backup' in server side, then create the new 'Data' folder

Put the 'db' and 'scene' folders from 'client' of 'ak_v7-master' to my client's folder 'data'

Put the 'NodeMap', 'db' and 'scene' folders from 'server' of 'ak_v7-master' to my server's folder 'Data'

Delete all 'T_' files in my client folder 'data/db' ✔

However, the screen became black and crushed after playing the animation of X-Legend, then it close automatically after 10 seconds.

The v7 client I am using is 'Client-Yoko-02-11-2020' from Yoko, the also installed the Yoko's v7-server.

Did I make any mistake from the above step? Thanks a lot!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated:

Thanks UseresU for very detailed tutorial, was found unpacked wrongly at first time, now everything go smooth!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
He fixed his problem by unpacking the Taiwan client again, apparently something went wrong the first time it was unpacked.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: Taiwan -> v7 files

why are the new eidolons not displayed

it seems that I have to download the official client and unpack it and take models from it so that it would be displayed
Do I understand correctly ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Greeting UserseU,

I am a Taiwanese, I have started to learn how to build the AK server since these few days, and I got some questions on it, hope that it won't waste too much your precious time.

1. Building a Debian 9 one click server
Thanks for your video and I got it successfully built.

2. Client
Since I am Taiwanese, and I am willing to play it on Chinese version, should I just unpack the 'pkg.idx' and remain using the whole official Taiwan Client?

3. Unpacking
After I unpack the 'pkg.idx', I found that there some different on their name with capital letter or small letter, should I get care about it when I copy the files which included in the 'converted folder', 'server folder' and 'client folder'?

4. Copying files
After I read the comment/reply in both your post and other post like Yoho's, many people said that the file's name start with 'C_' should be copied to my own client folder, 'S_' and 'T_' should be copied to server folder by using WinSCP, please tell me if I got any mistake.

And also, can please tell me where should i put the file with those name which are not started with 'C_', 'S_' and 'T_', like 'weapon.ini', should I just copy if I find it on client's side or server's side?

Thank you for your precious time for reading my noob message, I tried few times and only success to play with the original Yoho's clients with your one click server, which is not concluded any change on server files, however, my bad English hold me up when playing the game, so I would like to ask for your professional opinion, hope you can tell me some hints on building a Chinese AK server.

Last but not least, really thank you for your contribution on providing the way of building server, convert the files and also the most important thing is providing the tutorial, those tutorial let me a basic concept on these.

Hope your everything is good!

Thank you very much for your tutorial, I successfully used it.
However, the initial fishing village mission NPC was found to be missing.
I found in the client directory that the error.log looks like this:
[LOST] [(null)] K10573.dds can't find the map[Desc] FILE: .. App.cpp (1558)
[LOST] [(null)] K10575.dds can't find the map[Desc] FILE: .. App.cpp (1558)
[LOST] [(null)] K10574.dds can't find the map[Desc] FILE: .. App.cpp (1558)
[LOST] [(null)] K10596.dds can't find the map[Desc] FILE: .. App.cpp (1558)
Maybe, as you said, it's <map limit> problem that I want to try to fix, but several times it failed, and I don't have a clue if you're free, hopefully I can point it out.
My English is not good, I'm sorry.

Ego6XAq - . - RaGEZONE Forums

NUUYst1 - . - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: Taiwan -&gt; v7 files

Thank you very much for your tutorial, I successfully used it.
However, the initial fishing village mission NPC was found to be missing.
I found in the client directory that the error.log looks like this:
[LOST] [(null)] K10573.dds can't find the map[Desc] FILE: .. App.cpp (1558)
[LOST] [(null)] K10575.dds can't find the map[Desc] FILE: .. App.cpp (1558)
[LOST] [(null)] K10574.dds can't find the map[Desc] FILE: .. App.cpp (1558)
[LOST] [(null)] K10596.dds can't find the map[Desc] FILE: .. App.cpp (1558)
Maybe, as you said, it's <map limit> problem that I want to try to fix, but several times it failed, and I don't have a clue if you're free, hopefully I can point it out.
My English is not good, I'm sorry.

Ego6XAq - . - RaGEZONE Forums

NUUYst1 - . - RaGEZONE Forums

the server does not support cut scenes you will have to fix the scene files

here I fixed it so I'll share it with you
https://mega.nz/file/crgHgAoS#8eYVL2KcLGEq-xktZ5s-YHxKuQR-VhpCvURAhapUGEI
make a backup and throw it into the client and server and everything will work

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I'd like to ask which file the monster dropped. The copy of the new map behind didn't fall. Please help me

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
today I found a bug new eidolons stop following you when attacking
I haven't found the reason for this error yet
does anyone know how to fix this

Back