Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello and thanks for the work. Unfortunately, I don't get the client started properly. I use the yoko v7 client and the one click server. Both work perfectly on vmware and a vps. If I copy all the data as described here, the client stops with an empty error box after the aeria logo video. If I also copy the cutscene folder, I get to the character creation. However, no character is displayed here, only the Eidolon window. When I click create, the client stops again with the empty error box.What I've tried: Taiwan client with updates; Taiwan client without updates; repeated attempts to unpack with quickbms to rule out errors; The files of AK_V7_Master have been copied correctly.I would be very grateful for any help.

Edit: Just made it to work. I used an outdated bms script to unpack the tw client. By using the script mentioned in the first post the server starts as expected

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I found a small bug with new eidolons why can't I take the reward from the eidolon
or can you tell me exactly where to change it ??

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello i've follow those steps but i have a little problem : Its patch the missing texture of all suit and some weapons but it delete all mount texture , is that normal ?
here an exemple :
What must I do ? has someone a client with all patched texture ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello i will cut video scene what is a trigger event?
thanks for help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are some skills that have no sound, how could I fix it on my own? the sound files are fine and there are some effects that are also not noticeable, but the textures exist thanks in advance

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi @mythhugo,

good job on getting your base server up and running. This initial step is the one that most people struggle with.

Sadly you cannot just take the taiwan client and connect to the server. A lot of things got changed with the different versions, so the newer client is unable to connect properly.
What we do instead is merge the new and the old client.

Your first step is to unpack the taiwan client, that way you get access to all the files you need.
Once unpacked, you have to copy some specific folders.

Copy the following folders from your unpacked taiwan client to your v7 client (replace existing files):
- biology
- decorate
- effect
- house
- item
- map
- ride
- ui

Also copy the files from the "char" folder, except for "char/model/b.nif" and "char/model/g.nif"!
Do not replace those two files, only copy and replace all other files from the "char" folder.
Once all files are copied, you only need the v7 client from now on.

Afterwards rename your "data" folder in your v7 client to something like "data_backup".
Create a new, empty "data" folder inside your v7 client.
Get the "db" and "scene" folders from the "client" folder here:
Paste those two folders inside your newly created "data" folder.

For the server there is less work to do:
Rename your "Data" folder to something like "Data_backup".
Create a new "Data" folder inside the main server folder "hxsy".
Get the "NodeMap", "db" and "scene" folders from the "server" folder here:
Paste those three folders inside your newly created "Data" folder on your server.

That's basically it.

Now, since you want your game to be in Chinese, go to your client folder "data/db" and delete all of the "T_*.ini" files.
They contain the English translations, without them your game will use Chinese.
Do not delete the "T_*.ini" files from the server, if you do that you will have to do some more database changes.

Regarding some of the general questions:
"C_*.ini" files go into "client/data/db", "S_*.ini" files go into "server/Data/db" and "T_*.ini" into both of them.
Files like "Weapon.ini" most of the time go into the client, but there are exceptions like "Motion.ini". To be on the safe side you can put them into client and server.
@sonbaoal The hair bug mentioned above can be "fixed" by setting your hair style to bald.

If you run into a problem or something wasn't clear, just ask.

This sweet Eidolon got released today, she is included in the files I uploaded today!
UCZFYuE - . - RaGEZONE Forums

I do this but my costumes STILL invisible, HELP ME PLZ IMG_20211109_034524_mfnr - . - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Taiwan -> v7 files

please share again thanks

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
why is it that after adding new eidolons, the rewards don't work for me, what am I doing wrong?
UseresU - . - RaGEZONE Forums

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Has anyone managed to solve the problem with new costume models?
why the client does not see them already tried everything

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I also tried it, simply review everything I learned and stop trying, one day I hope they upload a solution.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

it's a pity it's good that new eidolons are still displayed from version 16v yesterday it was very difficult to convert and add them all, but I did it))

still contains spell bugs

this is their latest eidolon tw cl 16v 2022

many bug spell combopartner animation bug

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

It's great, I hope you share your knowledge of how you converted it, so I will also carry out tests to find a solution to the animations, of course, if I find them I will gladly share them.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

copy /biology/animation
copy /biology/texturescopy
/biology/modelscopy
/effect/
Enchant.ini add S/C spell skill effect
Itemmall.ini add S/C key eudemon
Partner.ini add S/C new eudemon add panel client
biologylist.ini textures add S/C show textures eudemon other
Spell.ini add skill eudemon skill add S/C
PatnerCombo.ini add skill S/C super skill combo eudemon ///Note: first you need to add skills to spell.ini crash client
motion.ini add animation eudemon other add S/C

mini information on partners what I learned

https://mega.nz/file/B6YSlJaa#OM9XT7awDwMxEkPO3DcayYw13NbmnNgd88FqaAxJqx4
my client conversion is not only eidolons but also other fixes

to make it work you need the tw 2022 client, unzip it and copy the models to your client don't forget to backup the client

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

I managed to fix the current bugs of the new eidolons with spells
the only thing left is the animation of the combo skill, the animation does not play and the eidolon stands still

also i fixed some map cutscenes without deleting them

there was also a bug with the time of this server, I still don’t know how to fix it or whether this is a fixable problem or not
when I set the date to 2022 the server freezes but you can enter

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I think I found the reason for the node.ini limit, if I understand correctly, then there are not enough Sxxx.smp files, I don’t know where to get them, but this reason does not allow the server zone to start, if I understand correctly ????

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I found a bug Slvl does not work when awakening is it possible to fix it ???

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

I found a client bug when eidolon raises 3 stars in the client in such errors when you're in a dungeon

err log:

UpdateBuffIcon [54795] noPhoto Name is NULL FILE:..\CeguiDialog\BuffWnd.cpp LINE:639 2022/04/04 23:51:03 [Desc]FILE: ..\CeguiDialog\BuffWnd.cpp (639)UpdateBuffIcon [54814] noPhoto Name is NULL FILE:..\CeguiDialog\BuffWnd.cpp LINE:639 2022/04/04 23:51:03 [Desc]FILE: ..\CeguiDialog\BuffWnd.cpp (639)UpdateBuffIcon [54823] noPhoto Name is NULL FILE:..\CeguiDialog\BuffWnd.cpp LINE:639 2022/04/04 23:51:03 [Desc]FILE: ..\App.cpp (1558)[LOST] §д¤ЈЁм¶K№П [(null)] .dds.dds 2022/04/04 23:51:04 [Desc]FILE: ..\CeguiDialog\BuffWnd.cpp (639)UpdateBuffIcon [54786] noPhoto Name is NULL FILE:..\CeguiDialog\BuffWnd.cpp LINE:639 2022/04/04 23:51:04 [Desc]FILE: ..\CeguiDialog\BuffWnd.cpp (639)UpdateBuffIcon [54795] noPhoto Name is NULL FILE:..\CeguiDialog\BuffWnd.cpp LINE:639 2022/04/04 23:51:04 [Desc]FILE: ..\CeguiDialog\BuffWnd.cpp (639)UpdateBuffIcon [54814] noPhoto Name is NULL FILE:..\CeguiDialog\BuffWnd.cpp LINE:639 2022/04/04 23:51:04 [Desc]FILE: ..\CeguiDialog\BuffWnd.cpp (639)UpdateBuffIcon [54823] noPhoto Name is NULL FILE:..\CeguiDialog\BuffWnd.cpp LINE:639 2022/04/04 23:51:12 [Desc]FILE: ..\CeguiDialog\BuffWnd.cpp (639)UpdateBuffIcon [54786] noPhoto Name is NULL FILE:..\CeguiDialog\BuffWnd.cpp LINE:639 2022/04/04 23:51:12 [Desc]FILE: ..\CeguiDialog\BuffWnd.cpp (639)UpdateBuffIcon [54795] noPhoto Name is NULL FILE:..\CeguiDialog\BuffWnd.cpp LINE:639 2022/04/04 23:51:12 [Desc]FILE: ..\CeguiDialog\BuffWnd.cpp (639)UpdateBuffIcon [54814] noPhoto Name is NULL FILE:..\CeguiDialog\BuffWnd.cpp LINE:639 2022/04/04 23:51:12 [Desc]FILE: ..\CeguiDialog\BuffWnd.cpp (639)UpdateBuffIcon [54823] noPhoto Name is NULL FILE:..\CeguiDialog\BuffWnd.cpp LINE:639 2022/04/04 23:51:14 [Desc]FILE: ..\CeguiDialog\BuffWnd.cpp (639)UpdateBuffIcon [54786] noPhoto Name is NULL FILE:..\CeguiDialog\BuffWnd.cpp LINE:639 2022/04/04 23:51:14 [Desc]FILE: ..\CeguiDialog\BuffWnd.cpp (639)UpdateBuffIcon [54795] noPhoto Name is NULL FILE:..\CeguiDialog\BuffWnd.cpp LINE:639 2022/04/04 23:51:14 [Desc]FILE: ..\CeguiDialog\BuffWnd.cpp (639)UpdateBuffIcon [54814] noPhoto Name is NULL FILE:..\CeguiDialog\BuffWnd.cpp LINE:639 2022/04/04 23:51:14 [Desc]FILE: ..\CeguiDialog\BuffWnd.cpp (639)UpdateBuffIcon [54823] noPhoto Name is NULL FILE:..\CeguiDialog\BuffWnd.cpp LINE:639

and this is for all eidolons with 3-4 stars

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have problem with costume and hair, any tut fix them ? :*: ( invisible costume and double hair) only eidion i can see normal

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i have problem with costume and hair, any tut fix them ? :*: ( invisible costume and double hair) only eidion i can see normal
these are .nif files there are no new files for server 7 yet and there is no fix and conversion unknown
I also tried to do something but spent many days and but could not fix the problem :(

Back