Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tools][EXE+SRC] Rates Tools

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello ;

I have does tools for edit rates long time ago ...

So i release it here in case of people want it ...

This is a multiplicator tools , but you can divise using 0.X :D

Source is incide (C#) , but i warn it's mostly crappy, originaly was tool just for myself so ...

What incide :
- Drop Rate Changer (Multiply item droped)
- Exp Rate Changer Quest
- Exp Rate Changer Monster

DuLuogs - [Tools][EXE+SRC] Rates Tools - RaGEZONE Forums

HnjK5S1 - [Tools][EXE+SRC] Rates Tools - RaGEZONE Forums

update 1:
oylbDkE - [Tools][EXE+SRC] Rates Tools - RaGEZONE Forums

Download :
Download link (UPDATE1):
[/url]
VirusTotal :

Don't forget add thanks if that help you !

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Tutorial to know how to use it please? or instructions I'm a noob, sorry and thanks.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Link update :

Just enter a number to multiplicate, click on button, select the file on window , and done ?

Thanks, I didn't know that was so easy, now I got an error when I edit my S_DropItem.ini (I'm using yoko files) it says: Error Files can be read... Error: index outside the bounds of the array, then I click on accept and says that drops have been changed, is it normal?:blink:
Here is an screenshoot but it's half english half spanish.
Lookatit - [Tools][EXE+SRC] Rates Tools - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You need trim file before ...

I will automatise it for you :)
+ i Update a bit the tools about drop

So Update 1 -

say me if you still have issue with the tool.
After i don't use file of this dumb guy (most of story was on discord aura kingdom dev) and i use other file ( like the 003.1.01.09_12 , less bug + asm patch or my emulator)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You need trim file before ...

I will automatise it for you :)
+ i Update a bit the tools about drop

So Update 1 -

say me if you still have issue with the tool.
After i don't use file of this dumb guy (most of story was on discord aura kingdom dev) and i use other file ( like the 003.1.01.09_12 , less bug + asm patch or my emulator)

Hi thanks for automatise it, this version doesn't give any error, but deletes a lot of lines in the .ini file (about 200+) I noticed 'cause with the past version of your editor the file decrasses it's size (with the newer one increases), so I opened it with notepad ++ and realized that.

Thanks again.

P.S.: I dunno what it's a trim file and that stuff, sorry like I said before, I'm a noob, I only opened the server for me and my brother, sorry if I'm annoying or so.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi thanks for automatise it, this version doesn't give any error, but deletes a lot of lines in the .ini file (about 200+)
This is what i call trim -> i reorganise lines for they have the same number of | per line (i delete the "jump" line command called chariot) so it's just organised not deleted :)

This tool will be very convinient to use! much appriciated for it man!
thanks i hope you enjoy

Back