• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

V7 Enchant ID Limit & Binary Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Credits for the Questions & Answers go to their respective people. I take zero credit for anything. The only credit I take is compiling everything into a singular thread. If you're missing credit it's probably because I forgot.

Q = QuestionA = AnswerI = Input by Myself

Quick Understanding Enchant ID Limit & How it Works (V7)

Q (Rai):
How many Enchant ID's can we use right now (V7)?
A (Haruka):
Max Enchants = 65,536.
Anything about 65,535 get's wrapped around (ex: 70,000 - 65,536 = 4464 OR 150,000 - 65,536 - 65,536 = 18,928).
Q (Rai):
So, let's say that my enchant number exceeds that total number. If I want to remove some enchants that's not used. Should I delete the top one or the bottom one? I feel like if I exceed the limit that it causes bugs that make the server DC.
A (Haruka):
Only the number that is closest to the end of the file is considered valid. Any number before the last one get's overwritten.

Quick Understanding to Binary Files & Updating V7 Files

Q (MrPrime):
Does someone know how we can improve upon or update the V7 Files?
Is it possible to update via files I obtained from Aeria Games, update the .ini files, and apply to my own?
I (NamiBoops): You can in-fact manipulate a game.bin or even the server files. But it takes a lot of effort which 99.99% of most users won't know or understand. That's why the more experienced people warn general users away from editing them since 1 small change that's wrong can mess up everything.
A (Haruka): Editing the binary files are dificult. What you can do, however, is convert the .ini files. Those are responsible for new levels, maps, eidolons, items, etc.
Q (MrPrime): So for example if I get a new map and add it onto V7 and get the client files necessary to run this new map and add onto the client V7 it would work?
A (Haruka): Yes, it would work. Take a look at the repo I linked above. In there are files from the Taiwan Server that are already converted to work with V7.

Delay of Damage

Q (Chamoy):
 - V7 Enchant ID Limit & Binary Files - RaGEZONE Forums
A (Rai):
Are you using a VM? If yes, then tha might be the reason. Could be your PC Spec to run the VM that's causing the delay. If you are using a VPS already, that means the connection is the problem.
Q (Chamoy):
I use a VM which is offline. Everything works fine except for the basic hits I get from monsters.
A (Rai):
Even if it's offline the VM works similar to an emulator. You make a PC inside your PC which that PC is being used as a server. It's causing a delay.

Missing Maps on Teleporter (V7)

Q (Jagger19):
Hi. For some reason the 90-99 maps are not opening on my server in the teleporter. Where is the location so I may edit them?
A (Haruka):
The category will only show maps with level 75-85. You either have to edit the game.bin and increase it to something like 75-99 or you have to decrease the level requirement for the maps in S_Node.ini.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back