Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to add coins and fix unknown command issue in V7 server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright so i had some issues i kept getting unknown command with the V7 files after i set the privilege to 5 so i had to edit something else. I'll show you in case you run into the same problem.

1. Go to ffdb1 in navicat or whatever you are using. Then Look for player_characters open it then look for Privilege on your character record line then change is to 5 and save.

1.PNG - How to add coins and fix unknown command issue in V7 server - RaGEZONE Forums
2.PNG - How to add coins and fix unknown command issue in V7 server - RaGEZONE Forums

2. After you do that go to ffacounts and open gm_tool_accounts

3.PNG - How to add coins and fix unknown command issue in V7 server - RaGEZONE Forums

When you open gm_tool_accounts put all of your info in the field.

1. Your account ID
2. Your account_name
3. Your password
4. Privilege which will be 5

4.PNG - How to add coins and fix unknown command issue in V7 server - RaGEZONE Forums

To get coins type this in your chat /gain_coins <Coin ID> <Amount>

Example -- /gain_coins 3 9999

-It will give you that amount of Loyalty Points.Note- Most of the coins say they hold a high limit but everything but- Dragon Points, Fish Token, Arch. Token, Cook token,Duel Token and Gold- will max at 9,999 unless you edit it in the files I'm guessing.

Coin ID:
  • 1 = Gold
  • 2 = War Coins
  • 3 = LP
  • 4 = Valor Coins
  • 5 = Fragments
  • 6 = Token
  • 7 = Guardian
  • 8 = Arch. Token
  • 9 = Ruby Coins
  • 10 = Green Shards
  • 11 = Dragon Point
  • 12 = Fish Token
  • 13 = Cook Token
  • 14 = Duel Coin
  • 15 = Coupon 2
  • 16 = Col. Token
  • 17 = Merit Token
  • 18 = Golden Dragon Point
  • 19 = Housing

I got the idea from @trackeriblis

I just added the coin #'s that work for the V7 server.

I hope this is able to help someone!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fragments id is > 101 < on yoko files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
go to ffmember database open table tbusers and put your ap amount in pvalues per account you wanna have ap
STuQJLS - How to add coins and fix unknown command issue in V7 server - RaGEZONE Forums

mid = username from ffaccount accounts table, password and md5 hash of password in pwd, idnum is the id from ffaccount accounts table.
WbDePw - How to add coins and fix unknown command issue in V7 server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you so much! I wasn't filling out all the necessary fields and the other posts I've found on the subject didn't do quite as good a job explaining what goes where.

Back