Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to change numbers on lottery?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Zaven - How to change numbers on lottery? - RaGEZONE Forums

Can someone please help me and explain how to change the numbers for (1) and (2)?Thanks in advance for any help.
lottery - How to change numbers on lottery? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To change the paragon rc / es requirements you have to edit S_Parameter.ini and C_Parameter.ini.

Paragon 0 is 374 - 380
Paragon 1 is 389 - 395
Paragon 2 is 396 - 402
Paragon 3 is 403 - 409

The first number is always the bottom rc row, the other numbers are the es rows from bottom to top.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To change the paragon rc / es requirements you have to edit S_Parameter.ini and C_Parameter.ini.

Paragon 0 is 374 - 380
Paragon 1 is 389 - 395
Paragon 2 is 396 - 402
Paragon 3 is 403 - 409

The first number is always the bottom rc row, the other numbers are the es rows from bottom to top.

Thank you. Yoy are always a great help.
The thread had to be approved by an admin. In the meantime, I found your answer on another thread. I had already translated the parameter files before, but then overlooked the lines for the lottery, because for some reason I had a c_parameter that was different from the s_parameter. :)

Back