• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to change numbers on lottery?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Zaven - How to change numbers on lottery? - RaGEZONE Forums

Can someone please help me and explain how to change the numbers for (1) and (2)?Thanks in advance for any help.
lottery - How to change numbers on lottery? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To change the paragon rc / es requirements you have to edit S_Parameter.ini and C_Parameter.ini.

Paragon 0 is 374 - 380
Paragon 1 is 389 - 395
Paragon 2 is 396 - 402
Paragon 3 is 403 - 409

The first number is always the bottom rc row, the other numbers are the es rows from bottom to top.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To change the paragon rc / es requirements you have to edit S_Parameter.ini and C_Parameter.ini.

Paragon 0 is 374 - 380
Paragon 1 is 389 - 395
Paragon 2 is 396 - 402
Paragon 3 is 403 - 409

The first number is always the bottom rc row, the other numbers are the es rows from bottom to top.

Thank you. Yoy are always a great help.
The thread had to be approved by an admin. In the meantime, I found your answer on another thread. I had already translated the parameter files before, but then overlooked the lines for the lottery, because for some reason I had a c_parameter that was different from the s_parameter. :)

Back