Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I can not create a character [Help please]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I use the server made by yokohiro : https://forum.ragezone.com/f937/aura-kingdom-release-files-v7-1191652/

I can log in into the server but when I try to chose a character doesn't show on the screen here:

But this is not the main problem.
The main problem is that I can not create a character, I receive this:

My client LoadFail.log:

My client error.log:

I have Debian 9.
I copied all the stuff in client and serverfile as in the post above link.

Can someone help me please? I want to do a good project from this, I have my own hardware server and I want to do a good AK server.
Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The "Could not create character profile." error is most likely related to missing T_*.ini files on your server.
If your T_*.ini files exist, make sure that they are spelled correctly (including upper- and lowercase).

A quick look at the Complete Error Guide would have given you the following context:
"
It's nearly always related to missing T_*.ini files on the server. The server can't create the character because the greeting is set in the data files. Without translation, the server tries to insert the Chinese greeting into the database and fails due to improper encoding."

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The "Could not create character profile." error is most likely related to missing T_*.ini files on your server.
If your T_*.ini files exist, make sure that they are spelled correctly (including upper- and lowercase).

A quick look at the Complete Error Guide would have given you the following context:
"
It's nearly always related to missing T_*.ini files on the server. The server can't create the character because the greeting is set in the data files. Without translation, the server tries to insert the Chinese greeting into the database and fails due to improper encoding."

I have all the T_files copied into the data folder.
I will try again and I will reply here with the results.

Edit:
Sometimes is working sometimes doesn't work, and if is working after I create a character and I need to do the first mission it tells me that the teleport is disabled at the first NPC mision.
If I get out and I close the client, after a log in again and I try the same character the client crash and close itself.
I don't know what to do...I searched a lot for this issues, I tried many things but doesn't work.
Thank you anyway :) !

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have all the T_files copied into the data folder.
I will try again and I will reply here with the results.

Edit:
Sometimes is working sometimes doesn't work, and if is working after I create a character and I need to do the first mission it tells me that the teleport is disabled at the first NPC mision.
If I get out and I close the client, after a log in again and I try the same character the client crash and close itself.
I don't know what to do...I searched a lot for this issues, I tried many things but doesn't work.
Thank you anyway :) !

follow this step...
work fine.

Back