Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How edit Itens?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys, I am here to ask for your help, I am with a problem on my server, some itens are bugged and I have a lot of stuff to try fix but I really don't know how fix those stuff so I gonna put here some exemple about what I wanna learn about Aura Kingdom Server.
If someone can help me I'll be grateful.

1° Problem.

I got problem with this itens.

the first item character boost card isn't working to me, when I click LMB it desapair to me but when I log out to try create a new character doesn't show the option to me.

The second item 16-slot backpack (Non-tradeble). You can get that backpack from quests and the problem about this item it doesn't give you 16 slot it gives 40 slots.

2° Problem.

When I try change parameter.ini LevelMax to 110 I can't up my characters above level 100.

What I wanna say here isn't for you give me your files all fixed, I just wanna learn how fix or edit itens in the server, if someone can teach me or show me a tutorial teaching how do it most simplified possible I will be happy!

thanks for the pattience guys.
itachi77 - How edit Itens? - RaGEZONE Forums

Back