Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[event] script error.........

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello

1. Sxxx in the data/scene folder.Opening the ini file [event], entering the contents below will cause an error running the server.
[event], If nothing is underneath, the server will run normally.

If you look at the S620.ini file, there are [event], 100, 101, and 600 below.
If you add 102 or 201 or 301 here, the server execution error occurs equally.

If you change to the script that you want to add content to the existing 100, 101, 600 in case the script you add is incorrect, the server will run normally.

2. Followed by the questions above...

The C/S_Node 620 number is the same even if it is changed to a number that is not used because S620 seems to be the same symptom.

(ex)
C/S_node.ini 620 -> 9991
data/scene/S620.ini -> S9991.ini

I've had a terrible headache in recent weeks.
What's the problem?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
After testing several times [event], it's okay up to 2 lines, but there's an error from 3 lines.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Looks to me like the "node limit" that a lot of people have already encountered.
The usual way to work around this is to remove some unused nodes from S_Node.ini. However, there may be a better solution. I'm working on it right now, my current guess is that there is a maximum amount of events that the server can handle - if you use more, the server crashes.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Are you saying that there is a possibility of additional events if I delete events on other nodes?

Back