Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

question for all developers

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
there is a delay, of the hp bar, but the strange thing is that it is only when I receive the damage, everything else is fine, but the basic hits I receive from any monster does not reduce my hp bar or the points, Sometimes they kill me without knowing that I'm low on life, and it's sad to play like this, I hope you can help me since I'm super new to development, but eager to learn.

-I use a virtual machine with debian 9

-I don't use vps because I don't understand how it works, many of the pages I visit don't give me confidence.

-maybe the problem is S_Enchant, but I'm not sure, but every time I have a negative buff the hp bar is shown, it's as if I forced it to work.

-I solved almost all the errors that I had with other posts on the forum, but in this case there is no one talking about this problem.

- Hopefully this question will be answered to help many others who may have it too.

Thanks

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
That's called delay :) , and i think (shouldn't happen on lan ) that theres not enough resources to do what the server do .

Back