Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Few Questions - Itemmall, Item-IDs, Cap-Edits, Community

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi there,
I managed to set up my own server yesterday following the One-Click-Server Tutorial. Now I came across a few problems and it'd be great if someone would help me out with this.

1) Itemmall
I managed to create my own Itemmall (just with two Eidolon-Keys to see whether it works out), then I imported a premade Itemmall.sql by @yokohiro but when I tried reloading the Itemmall ingame, it said "Itemmall reload error". Also, Navicat gave me a notification "itemmall does not have a primary key". I then cleared the itemmall and since then I always get the "Itemmall reload error" ingame when I try to reload it.
How do I properly import an itemmall.sql file and make it work ingame?

2) Item-IDs
Is there a document or list somewhere where I can find Item-IDs (and Eidolon-Key-IDs etc.) and their ingame name, category etc.?

3) Cap-Edits
I noticed ingame that the cap for fragments is set to 30.000 but I somehow cannot hold more than 9999. How do I increase the caps for fragments or coins such as LP?

4) Community
Is there a Community Discord for people who work on AK-Projects to help each other out?
If so, I'd be happy to join!

Thank you very much in advance :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there,
I managed to set up my own server yesterday following the One-Click-Server Tutorial. Now I came across a few problems and it'd be great if someone would help me out with this.

1) Itemmall
I managed to create my own Itemmall (just with two Eidolon-Keys to see whether it works out), then I imported a premade Itemmall.sql by but when I tried reloading the Itemmall ingame, it said "Itemmall reload error". Also, Navicat gave me a notification "itemmall does not have a primary key". I then cleared the itemmall and since then I always get the "Itemmall reload error" ingame when I try to reload it.
How do I properly import an itemmall.sql file and make it work ingame?

2) Item-IDs
Is there a document or list somewhere where I can find Item-IDs (and Eidolon-Key-IDs etc.) and their ingame name, category etc.?

3) Cap-Edits
I noticed ingame that the cap for fragments is set to 30.000 but I somehow cannot hold more than 9999. How do I increase the caps for fragments or coins such as LP?

4) Community
Is there a Community Discord for people who work on AK-Projects to help each other out?
If so, I'd be happy to join!

Thank you very much in advance :)

1° can you show printscreen of itemmall navicat?

2° id itens you can find in T_itemmall.ini, T_item.ini, T_weapon.ini. files T_.
here you can find id of eidolon keys.
Itens T_ you can find in post
http://forum.ragezone.com/f937/aura-kingdom-release-files-v7-1191652/ Credits @yokohiro

3° to change max stack of fragments you need to find it in S_Parameter.ini side server and client.

4° I really don't know if exist some community to that.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1° can you show printscreen of itemmall navicat?

2° id itens you can find in T_itemmall.ini, T_item.ini, T_weapon.ini. files T_.
here you can find id of eidolon keys.
Itens T_ you can find in post
http://forum.ragezone.com/f937/aura-kingdom-release-files-v7-1191652/ Credits @yokohiro

3° to change max stack of fragments you need to find it in S_Parameter.ini side server and client.

4° I really don't know if exist some community to that.

Thank you very much for responding!

1) here is a screenshot. And ingame it says "Reload ItemMall Error!"

2) Thanks, that's a big help! I don't have T_weapons.ini file though and in the normal weapons.ini I cannot read the lines. Also some items and eidolons don't exist ingame but I guess that's just because they haven't been added yet?

3) Thank you! Do you know which lines are responsible for the respective element ingame? E.G. Which line is fragments, which line is LP?

4) Alright, it'd be nice tho haha

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much for responding!

1) here is a screenshot. And ingame it says "Reload ItemMall Error!"

2) Thanks, that's a big help! I don't have T_weapons.ini file though and in the normal weapons.ini I cannot read the lines. Also some items and eidolons don't exist ingame but I guess that's just because they haven't been added yet?

3) Thank you! Do you know which lines are responsible for the respective element ingame? E.G. Which line is fragments, which line is LP?

4) Alright, it'd be nice tho haha

1- delete your itemmall db and use this cod to create a new itemmall
go to ffaccount/new query
CREATE TABLE itemmall (item_id integer NOT NULL,item_group integer NOT NULL,detail_type integer DEFAULT 1,item_index integer NOT NULL,item_num integer NOT NULL,money_unit integer NOT NULL,point integer NOT NULL,special_price integer NOT NULL,num_limit integer DEFAULT 0,flags integer DEFAULT 0,level_limit integer NOT NULL,gender integer DEFAULT 0,sell integer NOT NULL,not_sell_date bigint NOT NULL,sell_date bigint NOT NULL,message text DEFAULT ''::text,note text DEFAULT ''::text);

2- when show "item doesn't exist" mean the itens has in client side but don't exist in server side, you need to copy the correct line in client side and past in server side to server read that item.

3- Just open S_parameter.ini in notpad and translate all there on translater google an you can find all line. Remember you need to change in Server side and Client side.

if you need something else or nothing of that I said work just send me pm and I will help you.

All that solutions is credits @yokohiro.

Last edited:
Back