Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Few questions - Recipes, Fortify Eqp, and error teleport failed

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have the one click server setup. No issues there and using yokohiro's client with the latest v7 content 110. 1st ? - How do I fortify my equipment past level 20. I use the 40th Order fortifications, but it only allows me to go up to 20. 2nd ? - I'm not able to learn recipes to make equipment, so that I can make the level 40 gear to get the points for it. I click on the recipe for the equipment and does nothing. It doesn't learn the recipe so I can make the item. Final ? - I get a message all the time that says "teleport failed please re enter the portal." Any way to get rid of that message or make it stop showing up. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1) In v7, only +20 is supported. You can set a higher fortification level using the database during a server restart.

2) To learn recipes you need to bring them to a crafting npc and use the crafting interface to learn them.

3) The "teleport failed..." message could be related to differences in map files on client and server. If that's not the case, try increasing your servers specs.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1) In v7, only +20 is supported. You can set a higher fortification level using the database during a server restart.

2) To learn recipes you need to bring them to a crafting npc and use the crafting interface to learn them.

3) The "teleport failed..." message could be related to differences in map files on client and server. If that's not the case, try increasing your servers specs.

Thanks! I really appreciate all the help.

1: Where do I go on the database to set the fortification level?

2: That worked! I was able to learn the recipes.

3: I tried increasing specs but same error. I found a different client and don't get that message anymore. I was able to use FrostBlock Shinobi's client. I don't get the error message anymore.

Back