Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

System Error

Reaction score
So,I'm trying to connect with the WAN IP on my VPS "164.68.110.164". On my Vbox/local PC it was just fine, but now I can't pass the "System Error" message while trying to login in the game.

I have changed the ips from ffaccount > worlds to:

Z56CQ6q - System Error - RaGEZONE Forums

ffdb1 > serverstatus to:

Vn025rx - System Error - RaGEZONE Forums

My Setup.ini Configuration:

Y1diJLU - System Error - RaGEZONE Forums

TicketServer > Setup.ini:

TicketServerIP=164.68.110.164
TicketServerPort=7777

Then I have patched the LoginServer, MissionServer, WorldServer and ZoneServer with AKTools V1 (V2 and V3 can't connect anymore). I tried it with Aura Kingdom Server Patch from CGI too. Put my IP and clicked on PATCH. The put it on the folders on hxsy in VPS. My iptables are disabled too. I'm using CentOS 6.10.

My logs: View attachment 165971
View attachment 165970
View attachment 165969
View attachment 165968
Can anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong or help me via Discord/Skype? =(

My VPS will expire in 7 days (its a vps I was using to host another mmorpg server, but that is closed now). I'm trying to make it work so I can learn how to make it on VPS =(

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
setup.ini need 127.0.0.1

GameDBIP=127.0.0.1
GameDB=ffdb1
GameDBUser=postgres
GameDBPassword=
Language=X
Locate=US
LogFile=Test.log
AccountDBIP=127.0.0.1
AccountDBName=ffaccount
AccountDBUser=postgres
AccountDBPW=
TicketServerIP=127.0.0.1
TicketServerPort=18624
BillingGatewayIP=127.0.0.1
BillingGatewayPort=5560
BillingGatewayPaymentIP=127.0.0.1
BillingGatewayPaymentPort=5560
BillingGatewayWorldIP=127.0.0.1
BillingGatewayWorldPort=5560
PlayerRoomWorldID=1010

and gatewayserver must be the ip of the vps

I also use one vps

Reaction score
Solved!

Just changeg the ip from Setup.ini to 127.0.0.1 and leave the ext_Address with the public IP.
Them edit the version of WorldServer101 and 102, plus put the WAN IP on it again

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good evening, I am with the same mistake did the steps that the friend above did unsuccessfully can anyone help me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you're still having this issue,please go back and check the numid or tb_user in the database as the ID may have changed for you. This will cause the error. Changing it back to match the ID in accounts will resolve this.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need help with this, I'm trying to run it on my PC as the host and using WAN IP. My friends can't connect and all the ports is open (unless I'm missing some). Though some reason IF i use my wan ip in worlds table, the version of the world keeps going "unknown version". If I use my internal ip of the virtualbox, it'll show the world version perfectly. Doesn't one-click installer patch all this for you already?

Thoughts?

Back