Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Website PostgreSQL accepting error - help please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have a problem with my website, can not connect to my server database.

moviex.ro but is just for test, I will buy another domain.
I want to say that the script used is this one: https://forum.ragezone.com/f936/release-website-1201922/ I use this for developing further like designing but I can not make the connection to the server.
The website is in a different webhost not in the same server as the AK serverfiles are.

PostgreSQL Settings: Website connection error:
What else I can do to solve this issue?

Please help :D

Thank you!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There error is actually telling you exactly what is wrong. The picture you supplied isn't what it's asking for.

Go to /home/moviexro1/public_html/cad.php and go to each line it's telling you (Line(s): 10, 11, 27, 57, 58, 61, & 62)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know what to do at those lines, thats why I created this topic.
For example at the lines 10 and 11 I have:
$login_username_check = pg_query( "SELECT username FROM accounts WHERE username='$login'" );
$username_check = pg_num_rows( $login_username_check );
What I have to change here for example..?!

Thank you!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So nobody know those types of errors.

I will search more.
Thank you!

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have a problem with my website, can not connect to my server database.

moviex.ro but is just for test, I will buy another domain.
I want to say that the script used is this one: https://forum.ragezone.com/f936/release-website-1201922/ I use this for developing further like designing but I can not make the connection to the server.
The website is in a different webhost not in the same server as the AK serverfiles are.

PostgreSQL Settings: Website connection error:
What else I can do to solve this issue?

Please help :D

Thank you!

You need to allow your WEBSITE HOST to connect to your VPS.

Search about allowing outside connections on postgresql on google, as the answer is more complicated so it would take more time than I actually have do help xD

Back