Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moving UI Elements on Login Screen/In game UI? WZ 

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Is it possible to move things in the Login UI such as the World Select buttons? I've been digging through the .wzs to try and find any way I can change the coordinates of the individual World buttons on the World Select screen, but I'm coming up empty handed. Can the in game UI be moved around as well?

EDIT: Posted in the wrong forum, my bad. Meant to post this in "WZ Help".

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try to edit the origins of the buttons you wanna move if you haven't done that.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Try to edit the origins of the buttons you wanna move if you haven't done that.

I haven't tried that, only because all of the buttons seem to be at 0,0. I'll give it a shot right now though.

EDIT: I will confirm that it did not do anything.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes it is possible, not easily done however. This is a WZ Editing question and should be in WZ Help not Web, however it does deal some client editing mixed into it. Moving and changing origins in the game files will shift it with the origins of the client's hard-coded margins. If you make the images 0,0 and then find the location where the images are being displayed on-screen from the client, you can move them around.

I did something similar where I re-origined and moved around the Login screen elements on my server. Takes a lot of client addys :)

a9RxOG4 - Moving UI Elements on Login Screen/In game UI? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Back