Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ [Question] Change camera?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

I installed http://forum.ragezone.com/f702/v83-custom-wz-custom-hd-1167642/ and it looks like the camera goes to far down in Henesys and some other maps.
How do i change this? I tryed to change the dimensions of the map, but it doesnt get saved or im doing something wrong. Is there someone who can help me in the right direction?

Check the screen shot if you wanna see what i mean, you can see the blue/purple background.
Screenshot:

Kind regards,
Graxo

Discord: .z41n
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
If you're making changes to your Map.wz file, make sure you're also dumping the XMLs to the server side, then restart.

As for the blue space, that's only because there's nothing on your statusBar node there, meaning nothing is covering it. I would suggest opening your UI.wz and adding something there:
wCUrkbd - [Question] Change camera? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Omg. How can i be so stupid xD lol. It was just the background picture. Thanks. <3

Upvote 0
Back