Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New vindictus server, legit ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Any1 tested ? Is this legit server with new delia and new content ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The links were dead yesterday and were changed to a new link, but that's dead too lol

Not a good sign

edit: Link just went up :eek:

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
So far new ui, Delia and cash shop all work's :D they have their own auth system. Rate's aren't changed ;/ and at 60lv dont have weapon to find out if there is a new content or no

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So far new ui, Delia and cash shop all work's :D they have their own auth system. Rate's aren't changed ;/ and at 60lv dont have weapon to find out if there is a new content or no

it is literally the Taiwan Delia Patch dated 04/02/2016 which has up to S3EP2

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
it is literally the Taiwan Delia Patch dated 04/02/2016 which has up to S3EP2

Oh, so they did managed to find such a patch for that Taiwan client? Interesting... maybe we can use theirs client and make our servers support Delia fully.

Hmm Delia quest dialogues still not fully working.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh, so they did managed to find such a patch for that Taiwan client? Interesting... maybe we can use theirs client and make our servers support Delia fully.

Hmm Delia quest dialogues still not fully working.

There is a possibility but i wouldnt bet on anyone getting it working properly in the near future

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just as expected.
A mysterious guy appeared and he got lastest files.
lol :laugh:
This is getting interesting.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Are they mixed the mhtw client with the Taiwan patch or KR+ tw patch? Causes I heard there is KR voice during the character's creation process.
Yeah, I was thinking about finding the most suitable patches for our MHTW client too since the server files was based off from tw. They beat me haha. anyway, I hope they make avatar shop free and outfitter. This already draw many players off. I barely see any ghosts in town haha.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are they mixed the mhtw client with the Taiwan patch or KR+ tw patch? Causes I heard there is KR voice during the character's creation process.
Yeah, I was thinking about finding the most suitable patches for our MHTW client too since the server files was based off from tw. They beat me haha. anyway, I hope they make avatar shop free and outfitter. This already draw many players off. I barely see any ghosts in town haha.

since its TW client its most likely the Japanese char creation videos....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
has anyone verified if the Patcher.exe file for this server is safe? AVG flagged it as Win32:Malware.Gen which could mean its a false positive but Virustotal & Jotti scans say otherwise. Over 40% of the virus scanners flagged it as a virus.

In contrast, scans of other private servers' patchers are practically safe.

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
has anyone verified if the Patcher.exe file for this server is safe? AVG flagged it as Win32:Malware.Gen which could mean its a false positive but Virustotal & Jotti scans say otherwise. Over 40% of the virus scanners flagged it as a virus.

In contrast, scans of other private servers' patchers are practically safe.

40% is a very risk file, you should report moderators from ragezone to remove this content.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If anyone here has a spare VM to test this server, could they post back in this thread to let us know if there's really malware in the patcher? Because the hope of working Delia is too hard of an offer to pass up.

Edit: I'm seeing this server's ad banners being displayed on rz now, but still no idea if the server can be trusted

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
If anyone here has a spare VM to test this server, could they post back in this thread to let us know if there's really malware in the patcher? Because the hope of working Delia is too hard of an offer to pass up.

Edit: I'm seeing this server's ad banners being displayed on rz now, but still no idea if the server can be trusted

It's safe, I have been using their client for a while and my PC still in good condition. I was planning to use their clients with our server files but didn't got the time to because my room have been on fire(heat) for the pass 3 days plus this coming weeks will even hotter. Dang I hate summer without an AC haha.
Anyway, anyone able to fully use their clients with our servers files so far? I know they are using it too because there aren't any newer server files released yet.

since its TW client its most likely the Japanese char creation videos....

Yeah, nice to see they are able to obtain such a patch which has Delia particularly working.

Back