Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Where did everyone go?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What happened? It felt like over the summer/last year or so we had a bunch of buzz going on in these forums with Delia development, and hope on the horizon for whip arisha, blute Lynn, teide hurk etc but it's all kind of died... What happened? I also noticed Delteros is missing, again, what happened to everybody? I wish I were intelligent enough to continue developing those new weapons/characters, but I'm not. Anyway, does anyone know what happened to everyone and everything?

It's such a shame to me because this game is so solid from a combat perspective, I'd hate to see it die when the servers shut down. I'd love to be able to have a client and private server that is as up to date as possible when the game eventually does die.

Anyway, just a thought. I'm a bit saddened at how quiet things have gotten here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I really don't know what happend.
I also do not have the knowledge to develop the new charachters and the secondary weapons.
I am hope they come back cause I like to play with the private server.
I managed to make custom player models but I do not want to waste time on a older version if they managed to make new charachters and secondary weapons possible.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What happened? It felt like over the summer/last year or so we had a bunch of buzz going on in these forums with Delia development, and hope on the horizon for whip arisha, blute Lynn, teide hurk etc but it's all kind of died... What happened? I also noticed Delteros is missing, again, what happened to everybody? I wish I were intelligent enough to continue developing those new weapons/characters, but I'm not. Anyway, does anyone know what happened to everyone and everything?

It's such a shame to me because this game is so solid from a combat perspective, I'd hate to see it die when the servers shut down. I'd love to be able to have a client and private server that is as up to date as possible when the game eventually does die.

Anyway, just a thought. I'm a bit saddened at how quiet things have gotten here.

basically progress stalled again I have personally managed too get EU "1.73" and the Korean Neamhain patch too work for the most part and the EU/NA Neamhain patch logs in but cant do boats anything much later than that though just flat out doesnt even log in the client errors out with an invalid Packet Structure warning since Nexon Changed it

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I no longer actively play this game but I still help out with development. The packet encryption in all of the latest clients, including the Miul client has been taken care of, so Whip, Blute, Teide, Miri, Grimden, and Miul are working and would likely all come in a single update instead of a series of updates. The main issue is updating the opcode and structures for many of the packets (it is quite time consuming).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I no longer actively play this game but I still help out with development. The packet encryption in all of the latest clients, including the Miul client has been taken care of, so Whip, Blute, Teide, Miri, Grimden, and Miul are working and would likely all come in a single update instead of a series of updates. The main issue is updating the opcode and structures for many of the packets (it is quite time consuming).

Sounds like you been busy

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sounds like you been busy

Yes, who would have known that actually putting in the time and effort, and not just complaining or making excuses or leeching from other developers could lead to substantial progress :ehh:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, who would have known that actually putting in the time and effort, and not just complaining or making excuses or leeching from other developers could lead to substantial progress :ehh:

huh? i did put in quite substantial effort too get where i currently am also had some help with the 1.69 client from lucs but im now stuck with the new packets which i always said i was never that good at from the beginning. as i said in an earlier post i got EU Habitant/Neamhain patch working mostly (wasnt that difficult after 1.69) and i will probably be struggling with the later patches for a long time since this was always a hobby. but please do continue too throw slander around it doesnt bother me in the slightest.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
huh? i did put in quite substantial effort too get where i currently am also had some help with the 1.69 client from lucs but im now stuck with the new packets which i always said i was never that good at from the beginning. as i said in an earlier post i got EU Habitant/Neamhain patch working mostly (wasnt that difficult after 1.69) and i will probably be struggling with the later patches for a long time since this was always a hobby. but please do continue too throw slander around it doesnt bother me in the slightest.

Yeah I do agree that you put in some work, I am just saying that in a general sense and it isn't meant to be targeted at you specifically. It's just the whole take and not give back mentality that bothers me, but that isn't exclusive to the Vindictus community.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Possible, but difficult, no one has had the mindset on working on developing rise for a while, everyone just waiting fro everyone else to start development.

iXm

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ive been running a RS server for over 2 years and it being a RS3 server its completely understandable to know how that is with scarcity of development or knowledge in a game. My team and I are just looking to expand into something else that looks fun and challenging, and figured if vindi was still a thing for sure. But it's been a journey just to find working clients etc open to view and see how things are structured really.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah, it would be nice if there any updated for client also server files, :eek:tt:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Idk also, but i hope this game gonna be alive someday

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've got updated clean files but not for free and no one is willing to buy, Everyone wants to keep data modding to attempt at the closest "update" they can make with tons of bugs.

If anyone would like my files i'm willing to share proof of them as well as how I got them.. I'd love to exchange them for files in return or favors!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've got updated clean files but not for free and no one is willing to buy, Everyone wants to keep data modding to attempt at the closest "update" they can make with tons of bugs.

If anyone would like my files i'm willing to share proof of them as well as how I got them.. I'd love to exchange them for files in return or favors!
the level of interest i guess would depend on how new these files are and if they are Pre or Post the Rise Update that changed everything

Reaction score

I mean, just post some proof first.

Back