Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

EU 1.69 Updated DB + New Stuff

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the link was dead, pls kindly reupload

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I never used these files but I did find them in my data backups. I found the files 'TannakaBins.7z' and 'Server and Client DB.7z' were downloaded at the same time so I assume they belong to eachother. Here's the reupload.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks mate...
I never used these files but I did find them in my data backups. I found the files 'TannakaBins.7z' and 'Server and Client DB.7z' were downloaded at the same time so I assume they belong to eachother. Here's the reupload.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi i have a few question to ask :
1) Is there a discord link where people are discussing about private server for vindictus offline / GM mode editing / etc?

2) I would like to know is it possible to add a additional damage stats to my GM weapons / attack limit removal stats ?

3) Editing +15 enchance bonus stats (example changing the additional damage +300 to +999999 ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good afternoon Forum residents. Perhaps you know the solution to the problem of quest number 2. After killing the boss, there is no way out of the dungeon. Thank you very much

Back