Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rebuilt Colhen Mod [BSP]

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This is a .bsp version of Colhen Mod, rebuilt using the standard EU 1.69 Colhen map.
The original was in .HFS format and seemed to have some additional protection on it which had to be bypassed (sorry Daphne).
Also included is a file with only the entities which provides insight into how certain features were made and implemented.
I hope an experienced modder can improve upon it as the original mod hasn't been updated since August 2016.

Video: (vid description contains a link to where you can also get the additional necessary files):

Download:
Code:
[url]https://mega.nz/#!oVBlFBhL!Sg4eK1zhL5isHrxfFPwm_-lJyeIrgeVz5oKGu4bN9DE[/url]

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Really really cool-- is this something I could load in Hammer or otherwise and make some edits? Colhen needs some more foliage and life, man :laugh:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Really really cool-- is this something I could load in Hammer or otherwise and make some edits? Colhen needs some more foliage and life, man :laugh:

Yeah, I would say convert it to .vmf first with BSPSource ( )
Then load it up in Hammer and work on it from there, then copy the entries for the new entities you add into the original bsp using EntEd or Entspy

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Interesting-- is there a vanilla colhen bsp I can extract?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Interesting-- is there a vanilla colhen bsp I can extract?

The EU 1.69 one (D23111868E915A453D9DAC0D6890103F669CD0E0.hfs) would work alright

Also note that Colhen maps after the RISE update won't work on the older clients

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
For people who might be interested in Malina mod features seen here:

Malina Mod Entities

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How were you able to get the files out of the HFS files? I'm trying to get the BSP's out for 'ColhenMod08.17.2016' but the HFS unpacker isn't letting me. How'd you get around the extra decryption to get the BSP?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re-upload due to dead link. Video link in OP includes the original undecrypted files for Colhen in the Youtube video notes. If anyone can get a .BSP version of the Rainy version of the map it would be helpful.

Last edited:
Back