Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Delia Server Files

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I should mention that this is primarily for the people who would like to play this content solo or with a small group of friends (i.e. using this on top of the existing VMWare server setup and older August 2015 server files). To those who think they can open up a cash grab server easily (like Black Desert Kaia), you will be surprised..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Awesome released, Delteros. Vindictus sections will need this newer server files to move on.

Hmm I wonder will it compatible with the latest KR client or we just need to use it on 1.69 EU client?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I use it along with the latest KR client and vinplayer's winnsi.dll but that requires additional work to get it up and running properly (you will end up needing to use a lot of 1.69 files anyways)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks a lot! Is there a list of remaining persistent issues/list of fixes?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well there are still issues with the newer chat UI (Newer Chat doesn't seem to completely work, since the tabs need to be added each time. Guild chat will work as well as Channel chat, System, whispers, etc. Party chat didn't seem to work), story only goes up to end of S3EP3 (provided that you have the Updated Storyline XMLs which fixes 15 storylines) but overall its more than playable. If anyone finds any additional bugs, just let me know.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Great, sounds perfectly usable for a group of friends on voice chat. Thanks again.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
When I try to use these server files with my current client, I run into this error:

BGjsvec - [Release] Delia Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Any ideas?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Which bins are you using?

I believe I am also using the gvy bins-- is there a way to check for certain? My issue occurs when I click "login" after entering my username and password.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow,amzing,nice job guys.thanks.

When I try to use these server files with my current client, I run into this error:

BGjsvec - [Release] Delia Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Any ideas?
Hello,Tetra.do u login the game?

Attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Gvy's bins (1.64) will not work, you will need the clean EU 1.69 bins

Here you go,

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Gvy's bins (1.64) will not work, you will need the clean EU 1.69 bins

Here you go,

Vz5rfu - [Release] Delia Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Now I'm getting this one shortly after running "start.bat"-- I should note, I have been doing all of my work and using this client as a base from the get-go, if that bears any weight on the issue I'm having.

Attachments

Back