Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Delia Server Files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Default Item Info is a table only needed in the server's heroesContents.db3

Full Kai, Karok, and Vella revamp is included. All characters should be the way they were back on EU 1.69 delia update.

I don't know why, but it just work after I add defaultiteminfo to client db. And by the way, is there a solution to winnsi.dll?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What kind of solution are you looking for?
It will work fine on Windows 10 if you inject it.
lucas made one that overrides nexon_api instead which should work without manual injection.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f944/rele...restrictions-1127980-post8849708/#post8849708

I tried this, but the game still crash 1233 - [Release] Delia Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello! I got problem with start boat. When i starting the boat in this relase i get info about timeout. I've checked where server is loging in, and when i do Vindictus.exe get 2 IP, mine and lan adres IP. I want to change it to WAN adress. Where i can do it? I can't find this option anywhere. Question IS how i can make that server will send WAN adress not LAN when i create boat?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thx to @ylwong
2. insert the following record into table DefaultItemInfo in server db
Code:
INSERT INTO "main"."DefaultItemInfo" ("ID", "CharacterClass", "ItemClass", "ItemNum", "Feature") VALUES (100, 10, 'life_potion_lvl0', 20, NULL);
INSERT INTO "main"."DefaultItemInfo" ("ID", "CharacterClass", "ItemClass", "ItemNum", "Feature") VALUES (101, 10, 'phoenix_feather_lvl0', 4, NULL);
INSERT INTO "main"."DefaultItemInfo" ("ID", "CharacterClass", "ItemClass", "ItemNum", "Feature") VALUES (102, 10, 'repair_kit_lvl0', 10, NULL);
INSERT INTO "main"."DefaultItemInfo" ("ID", "CharacterClass", "ItemClass", "ItemNum", "Feature") VALUES (103, 10, 'gold', 10000, NULL);
INSERT INTO "main"."DefaultItemInfo" ("ID", "CharacterClass", "ItemClass", "ItemNum", "Feature") VALUES (104, 10, 'javelin_lvl0', 14, NULL);
INSERT INTO "main"."DefaultItemInfo" ("ID", "CharacterClass", "ItemClass", "ItemNum", "Feature") VALUES (105, 10, 'bastardsword_newbie', 1, NULL);

or edit manually both server and client heroes.db3 with sqlitestudio or other program In Defaultiteminfo.
Add new 6 rows and put those 6 itemclasses (life_potion_lvl0,phoenix_feather_lvl0 and go on..) character class 10, number as you please and features "null" save and there you go

Unfortunately I did try this and I am still receiving this same error.

EDIT: Just realized I didn't reboot my server after editing heroescontents.db3. Testing lol...

Yeah, still no luck. Same error

EDIT 2:

So, I've tried copying the defaultiteminfo into my heroes.db3 also, no dice. I've checked and made sure that the items are listed as actual existing items in both of my databases, still no luck. I've also tried all of this on again a fresh installation. I will keep trying! I honestly can't see anything I'm doing incorrectly though.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
So, I've tried copying the defaultiteminfo into my heroes.db3 also, no dice. I've checked and made sure that the items are listed as actual existing items in both of my databases, still no luck. I've also tried all of this on again a fresh installation. I will keep trying! I honestly can't see anything I'm doing incorrectly though.

What do the logs say (for frontend and playerservice)?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What do the logs say (for frontend and playerservice)?

Oh, hurr durr. I'm missing an itemclass for delia_inner_free. I'll fix that rq

EDIT: Cool, it's all working! Thanks Delteros. I would like to add that the nexonapi.dll method does not work on Windows 10 with this version. Have not tested winnsi with an injector.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
As promised, here is a set of server files that will work along with clients running on the 1.69 Delia bins.
The delia project has been in the works for a long time now but no progress had really been made until September 2017.
I had been working along with Sagara (Necroz Project - Black Desert Online) at the time and while we made great progress, there were many other issues that needed to be solved.
We tried to find and recruit additional people that had the necessary skills and were perhaps willing to help, but were largely unsuccessful.

November was already going to end, I was pretty disappointed and was debating whether to just forget about having a fully working delia server and just work with Sagara on Ogrefest's Black Desert Online emulator source.
However, I did not want to disappoint all of the players who have stood by me all this time.
Luckily enough, I managed to pull through and fix the majority of the remaining issues back in December 2017.
There were still, however, some miscellaneous issues with the server code (which turned out to be unrelated to the other delia bin issues) that Lucas was able to help me with.

In the end, I am hoping that the community can get together and work towards Miri server files, or something even better.

Download:
Code:
[URL]https://mega.nz/#!xA5g3boI!BXNrnwbt0Z1Y1ofP7TcKqbuGB4Cbw6rfVZFbKjVSWO4[/URL]
[URL]https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/a4bfa64301891b2d50aa14303d3894d76b23368674a688ea4959d1cfa63a27cb/detection[/URL]

Note: This is strictly for personal, non-commercial use. Do not attempt to use this for monetary gain in any way, shape, or form.

And, there is another problem here and maybe you can help. The mouse din't work well on windows10, official server has fixed it, but I have no idea how they did that. Do you know some solution about this in addition to hiding the interface and adjusting the mouse double-click speed?http://forum.ragezone.com/members/650358.html

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
And, there is another problem here and maybe you can help. The mouse din't work well on windows10, official server has fixed it, but I have no idea how they did that. Do you know some solution about this in addition to hiding the interface and adjusting the mouse double-click speed?

too fix the mouse issue you just have to turn off the new chatbox and go back to the old one (i know it sucks but blame Bill Gates and his spyware OS)

credit to Lucas for finding this

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
too fix the mouse issue you just have to turn off the new chatbox and go back to the old one (i know it sucks but blame Bill Gates and his spyware OS)

thx for the suggestion,but now I get something bigger...Everything was fine a few hours ago, but now, when I select a character to login, the game disappears while entering with my select character. And NMServer.exe report something like this:

Got LOGIN connection! &{{0xc0820a0180}}
Username: 1
Token: 1
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Error while reading 2 bytes EOF
Got LOGIN connection! &{{0xc0820a0480}}
Got LOGIN connection! &{{0xc082020c00}}
!!!! Did NOT handle this packet. Opcode: 49
Got LOGIN connection! &{{0xc082020f00}}
!!!! Did NOT handle this packet. Opcode: 24
Got LOGIN connection! &{{0xc082021080}}

Help me pls

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thx for the suggestion,but now I get something bigger...Everything was fine a few hours ago, but now, when I select a character to login, the game disappears while entering with my select character. And NMServer.exe report something like this:

Got LOGIN connection! &{{0xc0820a0180}}
Username: 1
Token: 1
Got LOGIN connection! &{{0xc0820a0480}}
Got LOGIN connection! &{{0xc082020c00}}
Got LOGIN connection! &{{0xc082020f00}}
!!!! Did NOT handle this packet. Opcode: 24
Got LOGIN connection! &{{0xc082021080}}

Help me pls
that is normal you need to enable "ngm_disable" and "ngm_local" in your heroes.db3

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

so it works? you should give credit to lucasncv for finding it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
that is normal you need to enable "ngm_disable" and "ngm_local" in your heroes.db3

yeah I did that (change the value from null to 1), but still failed, this time nmserver.exe reported no error, but playservice did:
1 - [Release] Delia Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums 2 - [Release] Delia Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums 3 - [Release] Delia Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
when i departed my boat on some dungeon, like level 2 quest, it get black screen after board departed, anyone know why?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
when i departed my boat on some dungeon, like level 2 quest, it get black screen after board departed, anyone know why?

You should probably check the end of the heroes log in the Report Error folder for more information

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
in the logs everything look just fine no showing error, everything is green, except for pingservice shown some red text

02-17 09:40:55 > [PingServiceCore.PingService][PingServiceCore.PingService (1408)][OperationProcessor] - [MakeGroup] Exception occured in stepSystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
02-17 09:40:55 > at PingServiceCore.RelayServer.MakeP2PGroup(Int64 parentID, String parentCategory)
02-17 09:40:55 > at PingServiceCore.HostEntity.MakeP2PGroup(Int64 microPlayId)
02-17 09:40:55 > at PingServiceCore.Processors.MakeGroupProcessor.<Run>d__2.MoveNext()
02-17 09:40:55 > at UnifiedNetwork.Cooperation.OperationProcessor.Step()
02-17 09:40:55 > at UnifiedNetwork.Cooperation.OperationProcessor.ProcessFeedback(Object feedback)

is there any error?

Back