Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Delia Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think 1.69 original bins files (in client) block winnsi injection to vindictus.exe. I am pretty sure if you use Vindictusus private server client and make it localhost it works like a charm winnsi injection included, it is tw version and delia works tho

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If you cannot launch with -lang zh-CN but you can launch with zh-TW/en-US/en-EU/etc then you might be missing the localization file, heroes_text_chinese.txt from (DDE6FB26E9048A67502422466F150419BC3110DC.HFS) which is in the CN client.

You would need to put heroes_text_chinese.txt in client folder/resource/localized_text/chinese/.

Probably the best option (if you still want chinese lang) is to simply use the EU 1.69 client along with the chinese localization file.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, Delteros.I use win7
If I use old nexon_api.dll and no winnsi.dll, I can play normally,
If I put vinplayer winnsi.dll, I get an error
If I edit start.bat 'start vindictus.exe -stage -dev -lang zh-cn-noupdate -threads 4'
I can open the game but can not show anything
Even nexon_api_hook using lucasncv does not seem to work
So what should I do if I want to use Chinese client and let winnsi.dll work well?

the squares issue is because you are missing the required fonts (EU/US/KR/JP) didnt include the chinese character set in there fonts file only clients that included that were Taiwan and China

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you cannot launch with -lang zh-CN but you can launch with zh-TW/en-US/en-EU/etc then you might be missing the localization file, heroes_text_chinese.txt from (DDE6FB26E9048A67502422466F150419BC3110DC.HFS) which is in the CN client.

You would need to put heroes_text_chinese.txt in client folder/resource/localized_text/chinese/.

Probably the best option (if you still want chinese lang) is to simply use the EU 1.69 client along with the chinese localization file.

wow,it works,thanks!

but I have to launch with en-eu-x-gm to create character

I got error 0xCF02 with zh-tw-x-gm when I create delia

after creating just exit game and launch with zh-tw-x-gm and winnsi.dll
H69FeWM - [Release] Delia Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Make sure that the CashShopType in CustomizeItemInfo and other tables is correct, don't mix and match (i.e. if you launch in zh-TW make sure it says zh-TW and not en-EU or en-US)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Make sure that the CashShopType in CustomizeItemInfo and other tables is correct, don't mix and match (i.e. if you launch in zh-TW make sure it says zh-TW and not en-EU or en-US)

Is this mean that I have to change all CashShopType to en-US (If I launch in en-US mode) in CustomizeItemInfo and other tables?

wow,it works,thanks!

which client are you using?

Attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i got this error when try to delete character
[FrontendServiceCore.FrontendService][FrontendServiceCore.FrontendService (1508)][CharacterList] - DeleteCharacter Fail. No CashShopService on Server.

how to fix?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the squares issue is because you are missing the required fonts (EU/US/KR/JP) didnt include the chinese character set in there fonts file only clients that included that were Taiwan and China

I have put font files, but it seems they do not work

wow,it works,thanks!

hey,Which client and server do you use? Are you win10?

Can you share your heroesContents.db3 and heroes.db3?

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this mean that I have to change all CashShopType to en-US (If I launch in en-US mode) in CustomizeItemInfo and other tables?

which client are you using?

the Vindictus.exe I used is from en-EU.rar uploaded by ylwong in this thread Vindictus Server VMWare Image for EU Client 1.69.

I have put font files, but it seems they do not work

hey,Which client and server do you use? Are you win10?
Can you share your heroesContents.db3 and heroes.db3?
the path is data\resource\localized_text\chinese\heroes_text_chinese.txt

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can run my server now, but I get the old login interface and cannot creat delia. could someone help me about this? is there anything wrong with my db or bin files or something else?
vindictus - [Release] Delia Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I can run my server now, but I get the old login interface and cannot creat delia. could someone help me about this? is there anything wrong with my db or bin files or something else?
View attachment 162554
Make sure you search for "creation" in featurematrix. Set the S3 creation to "1".

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Make sure you search for "creation" in featurematrix. Set the S3 creation to "1".

ok, I did that, now I can select her but failed to give the name, need help
frontend
frontend - [Release] Delia Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums
playerservice
player - [Release] Delia Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums
check name
checkname - [Release] Delia Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums
click cerat botton
creat - [Release] Delia Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pretty sure thats basically the system having a fit about the Chinese characters in the name probably due too the locale being set wrong the server being set to the wrong Locale or the Featurematrix not being set to zh-cn or zh-tw

Can you tell me the detailed steps to set or check my server and locale settings? Featurematrix too, thx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think it is impossible for me to play delia now. I download the same client and server, use the same db file, follow the setting steps, and finally, always wrong. Game disappear, unrecoverable error, failed to login, check name error, etc. That's too difficult for me with no programming experience to fix, I hope someone could make a tutorial, especially about the necessary changes to both server and client dbs. Of course, thank you for your hard work Delteros, thank you very much!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

Did you find a fix for the Party Chat as of yet?

Also Lugh seems to just CTD without a clear indication as to why maybe something is missing for a trigger he calls.

Another one you do realize the post in Vindictus Development pretty much gets anybody into 1.69 perfectly so what does your extra dll's do that his changes doesn't?

NakashimaKun

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I think it is impossible for me to play delia now. I download the same client and server, use the same db file, follow the setting steps, and finally, always wrong. Game disappear, unrecoverable error, failed to login, check name error, etc. That's too difficult for me with no programming experience to fix, I hope someone could make a tutorial, especially about the necessary changes to both server and client dbs. Of course, thank you for your hard work Delteros, thank you very much!

junzhiL,
Setting NamingRuleRepeatingCharCheckCount in FeatureMatrix to -1 in heroesContents.db3 might help with the name issue.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
junzhiL,
Setting NamingRuleRepeatingCharCheckCount in FeatureMatrix to -1 in heroesContents.db3 might help with the name issue.

Thanks for your help Delteros, I found that NamingRuleRepeatingCharCheckCount had been set to -1 in ko-kr, en-en, en-us and ja-jp mode, and had been set to 3 in zh-cn, zh-tw and th mode. So I changed all of them to -1. Now I can creat delia and login game in en-eu mode, but I got this login error when I try to load my models in en-us mode. It said that faied to authenticate the SSO server. How to fix this? Thank you!
20180224195104 - [Release] Delia Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Back