Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Delia Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got pass the character creation and im stuck now with crashing after creating Delia :(
I saw this log maybe something to do with the crashing:

05-05 13:06:40 > [PlayerService.PlayerService][PlayerService.PlayerService (912)][SelectCharacterProcessor] - HeroesExcept.USPSnapShot_Ins(), Exception occured!, LoginIP=127.0.0.1, MachineID=System.Byte[], Msg=A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: SQL Network Interfaces, error: 26 - Error Locating Server/Instance Specified)

Does anyone here knows how to fix this help please.
Thanks in advanced.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think the problem of mine is i cant create any characters i thought only Delia but ive tried other chars same result it always crash after i named them and go out to town does anyone knows how to fix this?

Edit:
My Old chars after i update to this files is working i can play and login fine.
The only problem i can see is i cant create new chars anymore it crashes if i do... :(

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm having issues with Windows 10 and the mouse click responsiveness. Earlier in the thread it mentions someone was able to fix it by using the old chatbox UI? Is that still around? If I press the 'Hide Display' key ingame the mouse issues stop but it's not particularly easy to play without a UI.

The only thing I've been able to find is the 'Scaleform chat panel fix' from here http://forum.ragezone.com/f944/release-eu-client-v1-69-a-1113635/ but it didn't seem to work.

Is there anyway to get the old UI that doesn't have this mouse issue? I'm using a clean installation of the EU client.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
celineryan

Did you get the answer to 1.69 version membership? I have the same problem. The characters used in the previous version will be logged in. However, if you sign up for a new character, you will be automatically logged out. If you know the answer, can you tell me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
celineryan

Did you get the answer to 1.69 version membership? I have the same problem. The characters used in the previous version will be logged in. However, if you sign up for a new character, you will be automatically logged out. If you know the answer, can you tell me?

What i did is edit SQL heroes.dbo Entity database change your Delia named character ID's serviceID to the one that can enter to server.
idk if thats the trick i just experiment try my method hopefully it works for you too...
Goodluck buddy...

Its contains 2 files like this change both serviceID
636610859119085016 RankService.RankService 1320
636610859119085016 UserDSHostService.UserDSHostService 1424

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As you said, I have modified "RankService.RankService" and "UserDSHostService.UserDSHostService" in "entity". I still can not connect, what should I do?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry dude but that's the step i do and mine got fix are you sure you change the numbers with the account that can enter?
After i trial and error about that all works fine. Idk how that happen though.

Try this both my ServiceID that works:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do not change the serviceID in the Entity.

I am trying to enter a new member and enter a character, but I can not continue accessing it.
Please explain in more detail.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Find the ID of your Delia in CharacterInfo database ex: 636372929621198172 copy it
Then go to Entity database search that ID that you copy
You will get 2 values of that ID: RankService.RankService and UserDSHostService.UserDSHostService
change ONLY THE ServiceID:
Put RankService.RankService 1200
Put UserDSHostService.UserDSHostService 1236

TRY if you can enter to town

IF not try this out
Go to User database find your username and try change the value of ServiceID to 1120

I just trial and error this solution idk exactly how it works im just trying to help here
Hopefully you figure it out the solution for your problem goodluck xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
celineryan
Thank you for your kind explanation.But I can not change it. I do not know the exact cause.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm having difficulty getting item enhancement to work. The database looks correct, but any time the item successfully enhances, it remains the +1 level and will not progress, even though it says the enhancement was successful and takes my items/gold.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The March 17 build shouldn't have those problems

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
As promised, here is a set of server files that will work along with clients running on the 1.69 Delia bins.
The delia project has been in the works for a long time now but no progress had really been made until September 2017.

I had been working along with Sagara (Necroz Project - Black Desert Online) at the time and while we made great progress, there were many other issues that needed to be solved.
We tried to find and recruit additional people that had the necessary skills and were perhaps willing to help, but were largely unsuccessful.

November was already going to end, I was pretty disappointed and was debating whether to just forget about having a fully working delia server and just work with Sagara on Ogrefest's Black Desert Online emulator source.
However, I did not want to disappoint all of the players who have stood by me all this time.
Luckily enough, I managed to pull through and fix the majority of the remaining issues back in December 2017.
There were still, however, some miscellaneous issues with the server code (which turned out to be unrelated to the other delia bin issues) that Lucas was able to help me with.

In the end, I am hoping that the community can get together and work towards Miri server files, or something even better.

Code:
[URL="https://mega.nz/#!lQxHlaDa!HHcWauPqFTOBU-3tDbrbMv_yRFzpngH8RDnI0___XMM"]https://mega.nz/#!lQxHlaDa!HHcWauPqFTOBU-3tDbrbMv_yRFzpngH8RDnI0___XMM[/URL]
[URL="https://www.virustotal.com/#/file-analysis/YTliMzFlZjVkZDcyYjk4YjI0OTUxMjhiYTE5ZmFkMjA6MTUyMTMwNjI2MA=="]https://www.virustotal.com/#/file-analysis/YTliMzFlZjVkZDcyYjk4YjI0OTUxMjhiYTE5ZmFkMjA6MTUyMTMwNjI2MA==[/URL]
Note: This is strictly for personal, non-commercial use. Do not attempt to use this for monetary gain in any way, shape, or form.

Hi Delteros, why I didnt see the download link in your post. Could you help me please. I'm really interest in this game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi All.

Managed to get the server to work, however any characters created by accounts that were created after the upgrade instantly crash before entering town, with no error whatsoever on client or server. Any ideas?

Hi again.

Fixed the above issue, basically when you create a new account and create a new character and talk to Tieve after the prologue, upon entering the character name, a record will be created in the SQL Server table [heroes].[dbo].[AttendanceNewbieInfo].

Execute the query
Code:
TRUNCATE TABLE [heroes].[dbo].[AttendanceNewbieInfo]
to fix the issue.

Hopefully this helps someone else :)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi Delteros, why I didnt see the download link in your post. Could you help me please. I'm really interest in this game

Read the note then check the spoiler.

I will consider making an updated repack for the people having issues.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Delteros
Are you also working on the secondary weapons and miri class that are available in the original server?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Delteros
Are you also working on the secondary weapons and miri class that are available in the original server?

Yeah work is still being done on that, though if enough progress is made, I might just work on a brand new core/emu.
All the old files have a duping exploit, and a critical vulnerability that allows for people to spawn items and use many other cheats so it is not ideal.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Great to hear that Delteros. Looking forward to seeing the secondary weapons!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know I'm a little late to the party but if anyone could let me know what I missed please ?

[FrontendServiceCore.FrontendService][FrontendServiceCore.FrontendService (1348)][GameClient] - [From ] CreateCharacterMessage[ thtfgf ]08-09 12:52:05 > [FrontendServiceCore.FrontendService][FrontendServiceCore.FrontendService (1348)][Operation] - CreateCharacter failed08-09 12:52:05 > [FrontendServiceCore.FrontendService][FrontendServiceCore.FrontendService (1348)][GameClient] - [To ] CreateCharacterFailMessage[ ErrorCode = CustomizeOperationFailed]

08-09 11:10:13 > [PlayerService.PlayerService][PlayerService.PlayerService (1376)][ItemOwner] - [CID 636694242083210592] ?????? ???? ??? ??? FrontEndID? ????. : PetListMessage[ Pet x 0 ]08-09 11:10:13 > [PlayerService.PlayerService][PlayerService.PlayerService (1376)][ItemOwner] - [CID 636694242083210592] ?????? ???? ??? ??? FrontEndID? ????. : PetFeedListMessage[ PetFeed x 0 ]08-09 11:10:14 > [PlayerService.PlayerService][PlayerService.PlayerService (1376)][StoryEntity] - [To CID 636694242083210592] No FrontendConn : [StoryLinesMessage[ status x 25]]08-09 11:10:14 > [PlayerService.PlayerService][PlayerService.PlayerService (1376)][StoryEntity] - [To CID 636694242083210592] No FrontendConn : [NpcListMessage[ location x 76 ]]08-09 11:10:15 > [PlayerService.PlayerService][PlayerService.PlayerService (1376)][ItemImpl] - Wrong Itemclass in CustomizeCharacter : [delia_hair_hair01]08-09 11:10:16 > [PlayerService.PlayerService][PlayerService.PlayerService (1376)][CreateCharacter] - Error while Making Character : Customize.08-09 11:10:16 > [PlayerService.PlayerService][PlayerService.PlayerService (1376)][ItemOwner] - Public Logout.08-09 11:10:16 > [PlayerService.PlayerService][PlayerService.PlayerService (1376)][CountableBonusEffect] - CountableBonusEffect.OnBonusCountChanged is called CID: 636694242083210592, effectCount: 0

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back