Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] EU Client v1.69

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Im so stupid, just can create delia and play tutorial, still have problem with create character, cant find that CustomizerCharacter table

But try to create character for example fiona, and move back to character selection after you visit town. You will have crash.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think this method has been tested by Azuma. But just failed like that haha. Anyway good try guys.

this video just early test, now i can create delia, can ingame, but her models still not load, trying to fix it, can use item, skill, everything work only models not

Hi~ @john007
Do you know how to edit shop and coupon shop?
help me~
Edit shopinfo from db3 file, both file, server and client

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
this video just early test, now i can create delia, can ingame, but her models still not load, trying to fix it, can use item, skill, everything work only models not

Really? O.0 some genius guy come to Vindictus and might bring delia working to us. But I still don't get your first post of purpose.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

What do you mean models wont load? You can't see character in game or you can't see equipment?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What do you mean models wont load? You can't see character in game or you can't see equipment?

only see the head and hair lol, other disappear. i will share it when i fixed all bug, now too many bug, the biggest one is cant connect to account already have character ~.~

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
only see the head and hair lol, other disappear. i will share it when i fixed all bug, now too many bug, the biggest one is cant connect to account already have character ~.~

so you are at the same state as me.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh you meant cannot create the same character in one account. Interesting progress for delia tho. Keep up with the good work : )

I wonder your bin will work with 1.69 EU client and we can create her like Sylas. Even quest isn't working that's fine.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh you meant cannot create the same character in one account. Interesting progress for delia tho. Keep up with the good work : )

I wonder your bin will work with 1.69 EU client and we can create her like Sylas. Even quest isn't working that's fine.

lol no he meant you cant connect to an account that has any characters since it will freeze or crash the client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im working with newest client from NA! Cannot login to account already created character! Login to new account is ok, but client will crash when loading channel. Trying to make it work by editing server file
Note: This server wrote by .Net, so u can use Reflector to decompile and edit server file to work with anyclient

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im working with newest client from NA! Cannot login to account already created character! Login to new account is ok, but client will crash when loading channel. Trying to make it work by editing server file
Note: This server wrote by .Net, so u can use Reflector to decompile and edit server file to work with anyclient

i found when i decompiled it i would get nice code but it wouldnt compile because it would leave the compiler generated commands and variables which arent valid C# apparently

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@doilatheasd
The whole Delia creation can't log-in thing was already established about a month ago.
I wrote about it many times in this thread.

Still can't fix it until we get the new bin folder working.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Also the latest version of the service station is able to create but can not return to the role, not on board, skills, what is normal, you can not customize db3, two weeks ago, you know, the current version of 0205 can not be created in addition to Dai Liya and all with bombs It does not allow a relationship
Egg pain

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Later i'm going to lay out the server database, that is compatible with this version of the client

Back