Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] EU Client v1.69

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Is it just me or is the download really incomplete? I can download a Vindictus.exe and three Vindictus.z files named .z01, .z02 and .z03.

Launching the exe file results in failing to find the installation files and extracting the .z archives also fails because neither winrar nor 7zip can open or extract them. Most likely because theres a Vindictus.zip archive missing which would have to be the start of the parts.

Or how do I extract this client exactly?

Edit: On second thought, the 1.69 version doesn't seem to have Delia fully working. Since I'm quite intrigued about playing her, would it be better to wait until a 1.71 client with database files and a short note on how to utilize them or such is released?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is all i can say now:

Gvygvxvx - [Release] EU Client v1.69 - RaGEZONE Forums

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well well, not bad effort. Since quests and battle quest doesn't work for her, maybe you can just create her for PvP? Hehe

You were using latest NA client and edited bin for this right? I wonder if your bin will work for EU 1.69 or 1.70 or 1.71 too.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well well, not bad effort. Since quests and battle quest doesn't work for her, maybe you can just create her for PvP? Hehe

You were using latest NA client and edited bin for this right? I wonder if your bin will work for EU 1.69 or 1.70 or 1.71 too.
^
It just a fake when i try to edit client dll and db file and still have problem with skill, seem only smash work, everything not lol
every bin make game send different packet to server. i always got problem when i try to get characterlist, client send something to server, but server not respond it. result is the frontendserver throw an exception: unknow exception {GUID='xxxxxx'}, the problem is i cant capture that packet, cuz MMA and wireshark cannot capture local traffic ~.~ . If i can handle this, im sure we can play with the latest bin

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can we tell which version we have? like 1.65, 1.69, etc...
I have a Vindictus NA client with CurrentInfo.txt saying "Information Date=2016-06-16 Time=18:18:59.87 Code=133-170-1-88". Which version is this?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
^
It just a fake when i try to edit client dll and db file and still have problem with skill, seem only smash work, everything not lol
every bin make game send different packet to server. i always got problem when i try to get characterlist, client send something to server, but server not respond it. result is the frontendserver throw an exception: unknow exception {GUID='xxxxxx'}, the problem is i cant capture that packet, cuz MMA and wireshark cannot capture local traffic ~.~ . If i can handle this, im sure we can play with the latest bin

How about setting up a lookback adapter on your PC?
I haven't tried it on Win 7 but it works on my old WinXP PC for capturing local traffic.

Reference:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How about setting up a lookback adapter on your PC?
I haven't tried it on Win 7 but it works on my old WinXP PC for capturing local traffic.

Reference:
cannot lol, i've tried. im using procmon, it can capture but cannot view detail

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
服务端和客户端通信,通过包,每个包都有个id
1.服务端根据客户端的包id,处理,所以第一步是声明包id
2.服务端根据包id做出处理,并且返回数据

【声明包id】
ServiceCore.dll
ServiceCore.OperationMessages.Types 声明包id
ServiceCore.OperationMessages.TypeConverters

【操作实现】
ServiceCore.OperationTypes.Types 看出来操作都是继承Operation

ServiceCore.FrontendServiceOperations.ShutDown 声明操作 : Operation

FrontendServiceCore.dll去实现ShutDownProcessor :
OperationProcessor<ServiceCore.FrontendServiceOperations.ShutDown>

【ShutDownProcessor如何根据包id调用?】
【客户端多出来的包,需要服务端返回什么数据?】

I think client send something to server that need compare the guid id, maybe this guid generate from new dll file in bin folder. but i cant capture it so im not sure about it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I try collect client and server packets of 1.71 with wireshark.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can we tell which version we have? like 1.65, 1.69, etc...
I have a Vindictus NA client with CurrentInfo.txt saying "Information Date=2016-06-16 Time=18:18:59.87 Code=133-170-1-88". Which version is this?

16 June is 1.68 im pretty sure

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if u can, just upload the bin folder+ CrashReport.dll,fmodexL.dll,icudt56.dll,icuuc56.dll,nmcogame.dll,nmconew.dll <=their file in main folder. Thanks :D

Vindictus NA v1.68 Bin.zip
https://mega.nz/#!vggQjAwK!GSoa7MsM5l_tq_jYNhqxT4kWXbgrVzqhIxxEbWRb7KI

Will upload/release client tomorrow

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this version is xxx nice! can u upload 286FE9924483F382029EF68BA6C260B3C2563BF9.hfs and main folder plz, except that base_hf2.hfs

ah oK, just up full client tmr

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Before this info ends up scattered in lots of small posts throughout the different pages, could someone with experience please summarize what files and changes we need to make a localhost 1.69+ server work, assuming we use the 1.59 taiwan localhost as base? And also assuming that the 1.69 client would be working fine like the 1.65 does

I read somewhere that new databases and other stuff would be required but there doesn't seem to be anything clear so far.

Back