Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] HFS Extractor v2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Since 2018 update, Vindictus KR/EU/NA version has changed the hfs format and tools like VZipFlip didn't works anymore.

Due to this new extractor was released. Have fun :eek:tt1:

Binary:
Source:

Last edited by a moderator:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice work But the encryption of the .mdl file of the new fashion seems to have also been modified? I can't export the .smd file with mdldecompilerV0.5, is there any way?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
use hex editor to edit some .mdl file from "IDST-" to "IDST," in head.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ekey - [Release] HFS Extractor v2 - RaGEZONE Forums
QAQ ko-KR 2022-01-14Client is bad bad
Ekey - [Release] HFS Extractor v2 - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi im new could you explain to me what this tool does ? im using v1.69 client and tw server, will this let me add newer content from the official vindictus to the game? i found a hfs folder in the installation folder. thanks

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you ive finally extracted all the files, is there any way to create a hfs list .txt (the list of files in every hfs file) ? please help i want to update my client with the new content

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to use this tool correctly?I Run HFSExtract.CLI.exe,But there was no response。

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
new client resources 2022 since the latter is not unpacked
there won't be any new server accounts on the official site for 19 classes already, but still no new servers are visible

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
there won't be any new server accounts on the official site for 19 classes already, but still no new servers are visible
Ekey published files have been unable to correctly extract the scripts under the txt file, but as far as I know, someone successfully extracted the latest double fashion model, and successfully extracted the correct txt file, how did they do it?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ekey published files have been unable to correctly extract the scripts under the txt file, but as far as I know, someone successfully extracted the latest double fashion model, and successfully extracted the correct txt file, how did they do it?
Maybe they was update tools of Ekey

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ty for that work! can i extract hfs by it for newest version now ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone have the "curve regina" outfit file "models" and "materials" folder ? i extract the latest hfs folder from both korean and us/eu server but can't find it anywhere !

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What program would one use to open these .mdl files with Blender? Turns out Crowbar alongside Blender Source Tools add on is sufficient to convert .mdl into .smd and view them.
Now I do wonder where the base body used for the costumes is stored. Class files like Lethor do not hold the base body particular costumes may use.

Last edited:
Back