Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Vindictus

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you manage to get it running? Could you explain to me where to put all the things?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There's like 17th classes now on official vindictus and private servers still don't have any newer servers version release. It looks like the official won't have any leaks servers files after this last one. This section should be in archives like those old MMORPG that is dead.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need some help, the client installer for 1.69 doesn't do anything when I try to run it.

I've already tried running as admin, compatibility for windows 7 and allowing it through DEP. Still does nothing when I try to run it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi i have a few question to ask :
1) Is there a discord link where people are discussing about private server for vindictus offline / GM mode editing / etc?

2) I would like to know is it possible to add a additional damage stats to my GM weapons / attack limit removal stats ?

3) Editing +15 enchance bonus stats (example changing the additional damage +300 to +999999 ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you need, i set transform cooldown to 6 min, try it

Good evening.

I know I have a lot of time, but there is little time that I’m testing this game. Someone would kindly have this file with the transformation in 6 minutes to share.

Thank you very much :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good afternoon Forum residents. Perhaps you know the solution to the problem of quest number 2. After killing the boss, there is no way out of the dungeon. Thank you very much

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everybody, is it possible to somehow enable gm on a character or use some admin commands in the game?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does anyone have the server files and client files? i tried all of them they are either dead links or i cannot extract the files from .z01 .z02 .z03 files, gives me corrupt archives, i would appericate if you can upload them again

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does anyone have the server files and client files? i tried all of them they are either dead links or i cannot extract the files from .z01 .z02 .z03 files, gives me corrupt archives, i would appericate if you can upload them again
nvm i managed to get the server running

Back