Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Vindictus Fashion Build v1.69

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, no, my mistake. Sorry, I found out the server's file in 'VindictusFashionBuildv1.1.zip.002'. The zip files I downloaded was broken, So I got mixed up as I repaired the files.

PlayerService of server was crached because of missing NPCTalk files.

Could you upload 'C:\Server\zh-tw-x-gm\data\XML\Season3_Episode4' and 'C:\Server\zh-tw-x-gm\data\XML\Season3_Episode5', 'C:\Server\zh-tw-x-gm\data\XML\Season3_Episode6' Folders ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Interesting! I can absolutely do this tonight after work/gym.

EDIT: It has been added to the google drive link.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much. It works well.
Great job!

I have a question about your dye ampoule system.
I tried making ampoule and the ampoule I got does not apply to any of 6 colors in the color table. Is it something wrong with that?

jojybbE - Vindictus Fashion Build v1.69 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You need to replace your server colortable files as well. They are located in zh-tw-x-gm>Data>Material

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks man, it finally works!

Your dye ampoule system is very comfortable, I love it lol

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Great, glad it works! It's not a perfect system, but it'll work until I figure out a more mathematical approach to include the widest array of colors.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great, glad it works! It's not a perfect system, but it'll work until I figure out a more mathematical approach to include the widest array of colors.

thx for sharing,but why there are no avatar in the avatat shop,something wrong withe me?hope you can help me !

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The avatar shop should be packed with all kinds of armor-- Avatar sets included at the top of the list

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing this, it works great with ylwong VMware image server. There are few bugs that I encouraged so far:
_ After few completed quest, the results board will not display when finishing the map and cause stuck.
It would be awesome if you could put add some useful item such as potion, premium soap, warehouse expansion, etc to the shop/marketplace on the next update.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing.There is a bug where the battle ends and the result window does not appear.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing this, it works great with ylwong VMware image server. There are few bugs that I encouraged so far:
_ Costume sets, which from the avatar shop, can't be unpacked on the character.
_ The quest always start on normal difficulty whether I choose hard or hero difficult.
_ After few completed quest, the results board will not display when finishing the map and cause stuck.
It would be awesome if you could put add some useful item such as potion, premium soap, warehouse expansion, etc to the shop/marketplace on the next update.

Read the post(http://forum.ragezone.com/f945/tutorial-fix-usable-randomitems-avatarsets-1111499/).

Although looking game difficulty is normal, internal game difficulty actually change.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing this, it works great with ylwong VMware image server.

Did you have to do anything special in order to set it up? I always get "Response from server delayed.". I am also using ylwong's VMware image but don't know what I did wrong.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you have to do anything special in order to set it up? I always get "Response from server delayed.". I am also using ylwong's VMware image but don't know what I did wrong.
If you were able to setup ylwong's image and using the provided client before, then the problem should be the IP address in EndPoint section at heroes.db3.

Does anyone know to skip or complete quests on a specific character? It is actually the quest "Colru the golem".

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you were able to setup ylwong's image and using the provided client before, then the problem should be the IP address in EndPoint section at heroes.db3.

Oh god, I changed the IP in nmconew.ini and in my hosts file but totally forgot about the database. Thank you so much!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
There is a bug where the battle ends and the result window does not appear.

me too. any solution? plz!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you were able to setup ylwong's image and using the provided client before, then the problem should be the IP address in EndPoint section at heroes.db3. Does anyone know to skip or complete quests on a specific character? It is actually the quest "Colru the golem".
Here's the current NA Nexon version of the Colru Golem map. This version has it so that you instantly skip the beginning of the fight and go straight to fighting Colru. Just put the bsp file into the '\\VindictusEU\en-EU\data\maps' folder and have a mod enabler on.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Here's the current NA Nexon version of the Colru Golem map. This version has it so that you instantly skip the beginning of the fight and go straight to fighting Colru. Just put the bsp file into the '\\VindictusEU\en-EU\data\maps' folder and have a mod enabler on.
Thank you very much, it works great.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
THX for sharing again~~!!And can you make a tutorials that how do you add some NPCs and Costume?Hope the day coming

Back