Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Vindictus Fashion Build v1.69

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is such a good release
Thank you very much
I was wondering is it hard to add new outfit in the shop ?
Can I do it by myself for example ?
I'd really like to see these being added they are on eu/na servers right now

Also is there any discord with people who can help me setup my private local server and all ?
Thank you

I have a little bug too, when i enter a battle, my dye on my outfit aren't applying and they have the default blueish color
did anyone have the problem as me ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, for all those who have these problems :

And

There is a row in
featurematrix in both heroes.db3 and heroescontents.db3 which is enEU, enUS, koKR, ... Be sure that the only row between enEU, enUS, koKR, ... in the column EN-US-X-GM set to 1 is enUS.

I did everything you asked to do except this part
i cant seem to find any rows called enEU enUS or koKR

i still cant launch a battle in anything but normal mode and i'm still stuck after a battle cuz the reward screen isn't appearing

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I did everything you asked to do except this part
i cant seem to find any rows called enEU enUS or koKR

i still cant launch a battle in anything but normal mode and i'm still stuck after a battle cuz the reward screen isn't appearing

Even tho this is the only thing you didn't do,EVERYTHING that i said must be checked or it will still not work.

There is mutiple pages in the table featurematrix, you have to scroll those pages.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Even tho this is the only thing you didn't do,EVERYTHING that i said must be checked or it will still not work.

There is mutiple pages in the table featurematrix, you have to scroll those pages.

aaaaaaaaaah thank you very much i got it
i didn't even know there was multiple page in the featurematrix xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, nice work with the instructions and all the information provided, i just started a few days ago to set up a server for my private use only, and i thought to add something that i learned. At first i used the VMserver file by ylwong and changed the ip's and everything so that it can run. After i made it work i just copied the Server files and web files from the virtual machine, changed the ip's and the host so i no longer need to use the virtual machine when playing ( to run the server). For the database i just used back-up database from the virtual machine, and then copy paste to my pc, where i restored it. To make sure i checked the logins for the server (i dont know if it is a must since is SQL mixed auth, but i wanted to be sure that it will work).The same log in (username/pass) that i added in the SQL server, was added as well in the ServiceCore.dll.config . Everything runs great until now. I have to add that is the first time that I ever do this kind of thing ( setting up a server and so on , running it, even using SQL), so is not that hard if u follow the instructions and there are lots of great tutorials that follow step by step what you have to do. If something doesn't work, most likely you forgot a step somewhere or typed wrong.
Also it works great with [Tutorial] Custom proportions by editing the database but from what i saw it will only show the changes in town and on character selection screen.
Keep up the good work, it would be a shame to see such a nice game being lost like so many other games.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@myruli

Adding an armor set from the latest version of the game is pretty easy! It's a matter of copying the right files and creating entries in playercostume.txt and the heroes/heroes_contents.db3 files. I would need to refresh my own memory, it's been a while since I've touched vindi.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes i found out how to do these thanks to your fashion build !
thank you very much
i ported everything i wanted from the na/eu servers.
Just hope i had access to the korean server to port the newer outfit too

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If you know which specific outfit it is, I can download the client tonight and maybe rip it for you?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh that would be really nice !

i would like to get the files for the 2nd one and 3rd one.
2nd one is macha's outfit i guess
but i don't know the name of 3rd..

thank you very much !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is no Tutorial for Vindictus 1.69 server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a working Delia Server and Client but I wanted to use your Fashion build so I created a new VM, installed Delia Server from the files provided by floatingping from this thread and also setup the client and verified the server ran and the client also ran. Then I copied and overwrote the server and client files that you have provided for the fashion build. The server seems to start with no issues but my client gives message: "Cannot open the sync binary file. The game must be re-installed."

Now since the client works fine with floatingping's files I really do not know which specific files i need to replace in my client to be able to start the client with your fashion build update. Please help thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you need to update CRC check.

use hexeditor like HxD to check in vindictus.exe, %s\crc\%s, %s\bip\%s

to see which path vindictus.exe uses. if you see %s\bin\%s

edit bin to crc or bip

that means which folder to be checked CRC with UpToDateInfo2.dat.

If check fail, message: "Cannot open the sync binary file. The game must be re-installed." would be showed.

maybe just rename the folder "crc" to "bip" or inverse action would be solved

from EU1.b9

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, many thanks to the TS for the hard work on this,
but, could anyone help me, i'm trying to use this Fashion Build, but can't seem to get it works. (btw, i just need it to run offline.)

summary, this is what i've done:

1) install the EU client 1.69 by:Gvygvxvx

2) run the VMware image server 1.69 by:ylwong

3) then i install Delteros Delia patch on the client and server
(*at this point i test login and play some characters a few hours, and it runs fine, though i didn't play delia that much, only until first mission, because i know it need some other tweaks to fix some bugs)

4) after the test, then i install the Fashion Build on the client and server, running the server was fine, but when i try to login the client it's become heavy stutter on each button click, and the server name is empty (on the client "server list") and i can't login.

5) then i change the IP address on the client "nmconew.ini" and the "FeatureMatrix > EndPoint" on "heroes.db3" and "heroesContents.db3", i change it with the same one on delia patch server that was working earlier.

6) then i try login again, the heavy stutter is gone but still no server name on the client "server list", and of course i can't login too.

so... did I miss something? please help...

[EDIT]:Nevermind, i got it to work, what i've done was directly copy paste the FeatureMatrix>EndPoint values from delia patch to fashion files, but what should i do is just to replace the IP manually...
sorry, my bad...

and, now i'm looking for a way to make the armors price in the marketplace to be not "0"
but it's not that urgent, ^^
anyway, thanks again to TS for the release

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mmm i have some problem with fashion build release.. The server work fine, i can see all the new sets in the avatar shop, but I can't see anything in the MARKETPLACE! When i try to enter the marketplace, nothing happens, i can see the normal board of the official server but not the modded one.. Can someone help me to understand where is the marketplace problem???
Thanks in advance! :)

EDIT: Solved (Need to change other Xml files! :) )

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes i found out how to do these thanks to your fashion build !
thank you very much
i ported everything i wanted from the na/eu servers.
Just hope i had access to the korean server to port the newer outfit too

Hi Myruli and Tetraspore, please can you explain me how to add outfit from the original na/eu servers?
I didn't find a detailed tutorial how to do this.

Thank you very much in advance!! :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@joopowa Hey bud, I'm really sorry. I haven't worked on this project in a while, I actually don't quite remember how to add additional armor from current game. You'd need to grab the models and textures, follow the folder structure, and add the items to the server and client database. I don't know the specifics, but that's the gist if I recall correctly. I would very much like to get back to working on this project, but my motivations are pretty slim given that there hasn't been much activity here as far as further updated server emulators. I don't even remember what I need to work on with this project-- Maybe I'll pick it back up in hopes to inspire some new devs here who are smarter than me :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks so much for this, been playing for a day now with minimal issues. I love that I can wear class-specific armors on my other chars.

One problem I'm having is being unable to edit (use the slider) on my Delia's chest/height and she doesn't have any makeups available. Is this a known issue or is there a problem with my setup?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bruh I know this sounds lazy but does anyone have their vm of fashion build already applied and configured for solo play that they can share? I looked up thread after thread and tried everything but after applying this fashion build update I cannot log into the game I get the delayed response message and server doesnt show up in server list. I have edited the Ips of heros and herocontents db in the FeatureMatrix Endpoint tab to which is the IP my server was configured to before. I have a changed the ip of nmconew.cfg. I have added 192.168.0.200 to my host file. I have disabled my firewall. I have tried it all and nothing work and I don't know where I went wrong. If someone could share a vm with the fashion build already applied I will be so grateful I dont have much knowledge about this stuff and only want to play this as single player game. And like I said I had it working before and applying this fashion update followed step after step but couldn't get it to work. Then I went through every thread related to my issue in help and tutorial sections and tried everything.

Back