Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Vindictus Server VMWare Image for EU Client 1.69.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for this guide Diskursting! I was able to get it running and even connect! I had an additional question though regarding the last step, GMsentMail. When I try to launch GMsentMail it states "login failed", the config has a username/password listed... but the client/server in your guide doesn't list a database username or password anywhere... I am unsure what to enter in these fields. Would you be able to provide guidance?

Can you give me a hand? I cant make it connect with host-only (proxifier timeouts). Had to use Bridge just to try to get this working.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am afraid I followed Diskursting'd guide at the top of this page step by step. I didn't run into any errors so I cannot troubleshoot what you are running into. I am not sure what bridge is or why it is involved. Bridge wasn't mentioned in Diskursting's guide.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, let me explain better.

What or who did you set up these options:

Virtual Network Editor edit VMnet Host only 192.168.0.0
-open Control Panel on you PC->Network and Internet->Network Connections, Edit Vmnet1 Ipv4 192.168.0.1

Ok, so first, I can edit VMware connection to HOST-ONLY, but I dont know where to set 192.168.0.0 (I think thats not even a valid IP).
On the second step, I go to my host (physical PC), and edit Vmnet1 ipv4... but I only need to set the first parameter to 192.168.0.1? thats normaly a gateway IP. Then I have other parameters, like subnet mask and default gateway which are not explained.

Also, I should mention that my lan gateway is 192.168.1.1 not .0.1, which I dont know if that can make a difference.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ylwong - Vindictus Server VMWare Image for EU Client 1.69. - RaGEZONE Forums

hoptool - Vindictus Server VMWare Image for EU Client 1.69. - RaGEZONE Forums

I was using HeroesOpTool and playing without any problem just 3 hours ago. But then, when I restarted my VM, it just stop showing the programs. Anyone knows what woul
d be a reason for this? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You seem to be a Korean,(i also) Did you run Mabinogi Hero with vmware? If you know the order or method, please let me know......

View attachment 172939

I was using HeroesOpTool and playing without any problem just 3 hours ago. But then, when I restarted my VM, it just stop showing the programs. Anyone knows what woul
d be a reason for this? Thanks in advance.

You seem to be a Korean,(i also) Did you run Mabinogi Hero with vmware? If you know the order or method, please let me know......

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That might happen because:
IP is not correctly configured, so you gotta set that right and reboot.
You can also try to run "InstallServices.bat" in Server folder, and reboot.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GM badge and GM weapons useless XD damge is normal those attributes just decorations

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok, I somehow missed that, but there is server files mirror uploaded by

gorkn

(Feb 28, 2021)

Sooo for anybody looking for server go to page 10 and read the comment.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
THIS SERVER IS THE WORST THING I HAVE EVER USED AND DOES NOT WORK AT ALL!! I CHANGED MY ENDPOINTS, MY DAMN .db3s AND STILL GET THE ERROR ABOUT THE DELAYED SERVER! BEFORE YOU CRY ABOUT MY FIREWALL I HAVE NONE! THIS IS ALL A HUGE PILE OF poop AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE TIME OF MINE YOU WASTED! LEARN TO FIX YOUR poop!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
THIS SERVER IS THE WORST THING I HAVE EVER USED AND DOES NOT WORK AT ALL!! I CHANGED MY ENDPOINTS, MY DAMN .db3s AND STILL GET THE ERROR ABOUT THE DELAYED SERVER! BEFORE YOU CRY ABOUT MY FIREWALL I HAVE NONE! THIS IS ALL A HUGE PILE OF poop AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE TIME OF MINE YOU WASTED! LEARN TO FIX YOUR poop!

I try every file that still downloadable in this vindictus forum and the only file that work and doesn't have FPS problem is in this guide, if you follow his .doc and read his reply about edit Engine.dll you will get fully function server that can run SS3 up to lugh and other feature like event and minigame.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I try every file that still downloadable in this vindictus forum and the only file that work and doesn't have FPS problem is in this guide, if you follow his .doc and read his reply about edit Engine.dll you will get fully function server that can run SS3 up to lugh and other feature like event and minigame.
Woah! Someone actually responded! Hey thank you, if I can get this working, I'll pm you and PayPal you like 10$ how does that sound?!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Woah! Someone actually responded! Hey thank you, if I can get this working, I'll pm you and PayPal you like 10$ how does that sound?!
No need to PM me, you can ask question here so other people can help or read the answer if they struggle with the same problem. I will help if the problem is not relate to connection because I don't make Private server, I just setup for offline local play.

if you play on eu you can't use data folder.

you may need to change your .bat file to

start vindictus.exe -stage -dev -lang en-us-x-gm -noupdate -threads 4

and play on US mode to make data folder work. [keep nexon_api.original]

also set all game code to 50393116 in both .db3

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Change your gamecode in db3 same as server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When logging in after creating a character,
Unable to connect due to response delay.
It seems to be a problem caused by a language patch.
The UI style has also changed.
I want to know why I can't connect to my character.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
When logging in after creating a character,
Unable to connect due to response delay.
It seems to be a problem caused by a language patch.
The UI style has also changed.
I want to know why I can't connect to my character.
Check error in Playerservice log

Back